Friday, December 16, 2022

OPEN... Today 11 - 4!! 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa {December 17 & 18 Too!!}


Had a Lovely Day... Down The Rabbit Hole!!
It was very slow, but... that's a Good Thing.
So Much...to Get Done!!
; )
{Didn't even put the Open Sign out. Just let Folks know that I'd be there...
here, and on FB.}
Haven't been to my 'Sanctuary', for a month.
Felt Very GOOD...simply, 'being'...there.
<3
Dear... Jacey, from 'A Beautiful Purpose'...in West Branch, Iowa... popped in, nearly at closing.
<3
She gathered a pile...of Treasures, then... we took a Stroll...to the House.
<3

Had a Lovely...Visit.
<3
She's got a Beautiful...Soul.
<3


After Jacey...left, 
me...and Miss. Peanut, took in the Spirit of Christmas.
Listening to Beautiful...Old....Christmas Tunes, basking in The Tree's Glow.
<3

Pal, Allyson asked me a while back... "How Tall is 'The Tree'?" 
Told her...
12 feet.
She said... "Is That All??? I would've guessed Thirty Feet!!!"
Hahahahahaha!!!!
: ) : ) : ) 

Took a few Vintage Tree Toppers, from my collection...yesterday, to The Rabbit Hole.
<3
Put them in a Beautiful...Huge...Vintage, Candelabra...in The Rabbit Hole.
<3
Took some Vintage Ornaments, from Home...too.
I have so many.
It's Time...to Share.
<3

Gotta Fly!!
Pal's... Bud, and Renate...
{Renate's Antique Gallery, Amana, Iowa}
just called.
They invited me out for Supper, this evening.
<3
Gonna be a Busy Day!

Love..to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: