Thursday, December 29, 2022

Remembering.


Only have a moment...to post a blog, today.
Busy...Busy.
; )

These two 'memories'...popped up on FB today...the above is from 9 years ago.
: )
The top one, is very fitting for today...but, I posted it back then... thinking about Mom.
<3
She was in the hospital...during that time.
I remember thinking back then... how Mom was a little girl, at one time....and seeing how fragile she was, in her 90's...it was almost, like she was a little girl, again.
I was very protective of my Mother.
<3
Mom...was so grateful for everything I did for her, no...matter how small.
<3
I, knew...how much she depended on me, but, it was my pleasure looking after her.
It truly...was.
<3
There was a time, or two... Mom...pushed me nearly, over the edge, but...then, I remembered, Mom wasn't the same person I knew growing up.
: )
She...was, much...like a little girl, at times... and I had to remember...the things she was saying to me in her 90's...wasn't what she would've said... a decade, or two...prior.
<3

There are some things coming down the pipeline... in the near future, for myself, when reading the above... this morning, made me think...'Perfect Timing'.
I believe we all...at times... forget to protect that Little Person, we once were, and still are, in some respects.
It's important.
: )





The Above... Cracked Me Up!!!
Oh My Gosh!!
: )

I remember sending that Phone, to my Pal, Ed.
I don't give Gifts to my Friend's... every year.
Only... if I happen to Find, The Perfect Gift, will I give it.
: )
That Phone... was Too Perfect!!
: )

I Knew... Ed, and Michael, would Roar!!
{and... They Did...Too!! ; ) }

I've met some Wonderful People, throughout my life, through our Mutual...
'Love, of 'Old'.
Blessings.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{The top post was just 9 years ago. Thought it was 11. That was just months before we lost both, Mom...and John. Life can truly change in the blink of an eye. }

No comments: