Saturday, December 3, 2022

It's All About The Theatrics.


Oh My.
Pal...Allyson invited me to join her for The Nutcracker Ballet, at the Beautiful Paramount Theatre, in Cedar Rapids, long ago.
<3
I Gladly...agreed to GO!!
<3
Allyson knows I'm not much of a 'Ballet' Gal...; ) but, she also knows how Much, I Love Christmas.
<3
Allyson, does Too!!
: )


Oh My GOSH!!!
It Was AMAZING!!!
: )


The Dancer's Were OVER The Top!!
WOW!!
The Orchestra...
Was INSANE!!
<3


The Paramount Theatre...is...Incredible.
Incredible.
Oh...my.
: )

So Enjoyed looking at the Stage Presentations.
The 'Props'.
Oh My.
Top Notch.
The Lighting.... was, Top Notch.
: )

Such an Amazing Event.
Grateful...Allyson asked me to join her.
: )
Allyson, invited me to join her...next, early Spring...to go to Nashville, with her.
Attend 'The Garden Show', there.
Visit Franklin, Tennessee...our Pal, Scarlett Scales, and her Growing Family.
: )
Visit...my 'Happy Place', The Cascades, at The Opryland Hotel.
: )

What a Blessing, that little Rabbit Hole has been, in my life.
Never would've met Allyson, had it not existed.
She's been Such a Dear Friend, to both...me, and John.
<3
John...Adored Allyson.
That's a Big...Deal.
John, was pretty picky about who he Loved, and Trusted.
<3




Before we went to The Paramount... Allyson thought we should visit the Candy Store, nearly...next to it.
: )
Of Course Allyson would.
: )
Allyson can Sniff Out Sugar, better than any Coon Dog, can Sniff out a Coon.
: )
Priceless!!

Oh My.
What a WONDERFUL...Candy Store!!
<3
Everyone Working There...was Absolutely AMAZING!!!
: )
<3
We had So Much FUN...at That Candy Store.
'Simply Divine Prem Chocolatier'
: )
{Many Stories...with our Visit, today. : ) }
<3
{They liked my Fur Stole...and, 
The Patchouli Stench.
 : )
 The Owner...said, she grew up in the 70's...when we all were Crazy. : ) 
I...reminded her,
 'All The Best People...Are.' 
: )
She Loved That.
; )
{Truth}
and...
She...
Agreed, Wholeheartedly.
<3 }




Allyson, stopped at Target for me... on the way Home, to pick up Miss. Peanut 'Food', and Baby Cat...'Food', and a little food...for The Hatter.
: )
Allyson helped me carry things inside the House...

She spotted The Darling Tree, I got from Pal, Eron.
Just wrote about it.
Allyson, was Stopped in her Tracks, like I was...when I saw it.
<3

I don't have to wonder...where to find the 'Perfect Place', anymore.
: )
That's Allyson's concern, now.
<3
: )
{At least...I can visit it. <3 : ) }

So Grateful... for Allyson, and All...of The Amazing Friends, in my life.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{What I've learned throughout my life...
 It isn't about The Presentation, it's about The Preparation. The Planning. 
and...sadly, 
The Plotting, by others. Bless their hearts.}

No comments: