Thursday, December 1, 2022

Anamosa Antique & Vintage Market... January, 29... 2023!! {and...Christmas }


Basking in Christmas...
but, also working on 
The Anamosa Antique & Vintage Market...
coming up...
January 29th., 2023!!
<3

Thanks So Much...to Pal, Bill...
for redoing the Contracts, and Cards.
I...messed up the dates.
5 Sundays in January, 2023.
That threw me off.
: )
Have had the Lawrence Community Center booked, since July, or August.
It was strange, this time... with so many Sundays in Jan. '23.
Had to move it from it's usual Sunday, and...somehow, it got all twisted in my mind.
Imagine...that.
: )

I'm So...Looking Forward, to The Anamosa Market.
I've attended it since nearly it's beginning, when Jon, and Cecilia...started it.
It's Truly... 'Iowa's Best Antiquing Secret'.
I...remember, back in the Day...I'd fill out our 'Heart of Country' Load, in Nashville, at this Wonderful...Event.
<3
It was like my Favorite Fishin' Hole.
My 'Honey Hole'.
I wouldn't tell a Soul...about it.
: )
Now, that I'm helping promote it, and...am a Vendor...
I, uh... have to Share.
: )

I'll be writing more about it...soon.
Make Plans...to Attend.
It's Very...
Special.
<3



Took most of this day off, like yesterday.
Feeling under the weather, a bit.
: )

Been going through a Bunch...of 'Memories'...
because, I have to.
Am being Forced...to.
They are painful...to relive,
but, are
 Grist...to The Mill.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



<3 <3 <3 
: )
Priceless.


No comments: