Saturday, December 31, 2022

Merry Christmas From The Family.


Word's can not describe...
this...
'Christmas/New Year's Eve', Day.
truly.

; )

I don't have images, because... I, uh...was incredibly BUSY.
: )

If anything could go wrong, it most certainly did.
: )

About an hour in... to our Christmas/New Year's Eve Day... Celebration, in my head, decided...
"This will be our Last...
 Christmas/New Year's Eve Day... Celebration, Ever."
Done.

: )
 then...
The Grandkid's... stepped in.
 : )
'Tricks'... and 'Wonder'...
took The Helm... of This Ship.
oh...my.
: ) : ) : )

Between the 'microwave', 'crock pot'...and my AMAZING... Old Cookstove, we pulled it off.
<3

Our Family...
has been wrongfully dragged through Hell, this year, and sadly...far longer.
So Many Have.
Those who have, will... Totally, understand.
; )
<3


<3
Love...
The Christmas Present Liz gave me.
: )
<3
SpongeBob... is My Pal.
<3
The Kid's, all outgrew him, I...never have.
<3
We need More 'SpongeBob's', in this old world, in my opinion.
: )


Miss. Peanut, was a Wreck, with all of the commotion...today.
: (
She's not used to so many Visitors.
<3
Finally... Peanut settled down.
: )
then...
Peanut scouted out every Toy, the Grandkid's left unattended, 
and.... 
annihilated them, one by one,
 instantaneously.

oh...dear.

{Peanut, is pretty Quick, for a Blind...Pitbull. <3 <3 <3}

Merry Christmas...
From The Family.
<3

Miss. Peanut, is Exhausted, this New Year's Eve/Christmas.
: )
She's seen enough.
; )
Me Too.
<3
Feliz Navidad.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.
: )


No comments: