Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve.


Decided...to stay Home, with Miss. Peanut, this...
Christmas Eve.
<3

Called Allyson, and Johnny... around Noon, today... Thanked Them...for their Invites, but...
The Ford is Buried...in Snow, I...kinda feel like a Slug, and...it's still Dang Cold Outside!!
Hahahahaha!!
: )

Allyson told me the roads getting to her Home...are Not Good, she got stuck...yesterday, in her 4WD. 
Thankfully... a Kind Neighbor...pulled her out.
oh...dear.
<3

Told her...if I wasn't feeling so sluggish, I'd Be There...with Bell's On!!
: )
She knows, I would.
So...does Johnny.
: )

Instead...of going out, pulled the little forlorn.... White, Feather Tree out.
It's fallin' apart...{Feathers Everywhere!!! : ) }
but, It deserves to Shine, no matter.
<3



Pulled out some of the old Bottle Brush Trees, and the old Cardboard Village, and set them up...
under the 'Sparse', Feather Tree.
<3


<3


Christmas.
<3 <3 <3 

Justin, Liz...and Their Families...will be celebrating 'Christmas', here... on New Year's Eve.
: )

We started doing that...a couple of years ago.
: )
I So...Understand.
Pulling Children away from their Gifts, on Christmas Day, and dragging them out...into the cold, would be a Nightmare.
; )

'Christmas' to me... will always be December 25th.
: )

<3 <3 <3 

It's difficult to explain...
but, I gotta tell ya, 
There's Something...So Very Magical about It.
<3 <3 <3 

Wishing Everyone, a Very...Merry... Magical Christmas Eve!!!
<3 <3 <3 

Love...to Each, and Everyone!!
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: