Thursday, December 15, 2022

Let It Snow...


Heading down The Rabbit Hole, today.
<3
{11 - 4 
101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa. }

Haven't been there since Junk Jubilee Jingles.
It'll be Good, spending a little time in my 'Sanctuary'.
<3


Was pleasantly surprised...this morning, with a Beautiful Dusting...
of
Snow.
<3

Looks like Powdered Sugar Coated Fords, here...this morning.
<3

{The drive is so short, after the Taking, it's difficult to Squeeze The Ford Family in. oh my.}


Just ran across the 'Peace' ornament, yesterday...while digging through an Old Cupboard, for Pal, Pattie.


Pattie, was looking for certain ornaments for a Tree, she's creating for her Son.
There's a Beautiful Story, behind a Very Special Ornament, when her Son... was a little Boy.
Pattie pulled several from my collection.
<3
She also spotted the Beautiful, Brown Transferware Pitcher, in Liz's old bedroom.
<3
It has Birds!!!
<3
It needed to go Home, with Pattie.
<3

We shared a late Lunch, in Walford....Pattie's Daughter, and my Dear Friend, Steph...joined us.
<3

Steph commented that she was chilly, while eating Lunch.
Just so happened, I'd worn the Stole, from Polly's...along with my Fur Collar.
Left the Stole, in Jethro.
The Collar keeps me Plenty Warm, inside a cool room.
Ran out to Jethro...grabbed it for Steph.
She threw it over her shoulders...and said...
"Somebody's probably going to attack us, for wearing Real Fur."
told Steph....
"That'll be Fun."
; )
{Wouldn't be my first.... 'Brawl', in a Tavern, for far less. Tho, that was decades ago.
I believe, me, and Steph...could Hold Our Own!! : ) }
Hahahahaha!

I'll say it again.
I would Never...purchase a New Fur.
<3
Grateful...for Their Sacrifices, before we were born.
They are Blessing Us, still.
<3

We had a Lovely, Lovely... visit.
and...
Nobody 'attacked' us.
 ; ) 

Better get Rollin'.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: