Thursday, December 8, 2022

One Moment... at a Time.


Another busy, busy...day.
Still going through documents.
oh my.

; )

Had something 'happen'... yesterday, while digging through manilla envelopes, searching.
'The Bar'... {old Buffet}that holds mountains of important documents.
It's a Bar/Filing Cabinet.
Has been, forever.
There's a a little bit of everything, filed away within.

Was sure, when I ran across a particularly large envelope, it was the One...I'd been searching for.

It...
was not.

When I slid the contents from the envelope, John's Death Certificate, and last medical records 
were melting in my hand.

Very...sad.
Knocked me for a loop...I, gotta tell ya.
oh my.
oh...dear.

Throw in all of the IDOT/Fairfax... mess, well...
let's just say, I called it an early night.


Back in The Saddle, today.
One Day...at a Time.
One Moment... at a Time.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.





No comments: