Friday, December 2, 2022

I'm Doin'... Alright.


Haven't found a spot...for Pal, Eron's...Darling Tree, yet.
<3
Plunked it down on 'The Bar'... and, there it sits.
: )
It's pretty crowded... but, until I can figure out the perfect spot for it, it...seems content there.
Makes me Smile...every time I look at it.
Eron...is Such a Treasure.
<3
She has an Amazing Eye!!
; )

Was on the phone for a Long time...this Evening, with my Nephew, Billy.
<3
He, and his Beautiful Wife, are Lawyers, in DC.
I'm So Proud...of Them Both.
<3
Billy and I are only a few years apart in age.
Told Billy, that I've often wished I could've went to Law School, but...
probably couldn't of stayed focused, and kept my head out of the Clouds, long enough...to ever Pass The Bar.
{That's a Fact : ) }

Billy is Definitely...a 'Conner'.
Long Winded!!!
: )
Hahahahaha!!!
{He's my oldest Sister, JoAnn's Son. Jo Ann passed away, last year. }

Whenever Billy comes back to Iowa...to visit, he always looks up his Crazy...
Old...Auntie.
<3
: )
We always go out for Supper, just the two of us... and catch up.
: )

Dad would've been So Proud of Billy.
<3
: )
{Dad was Proud of All of His Kids, and Grandkids. <3 }

Billy is coming back to Iowa for Christmas.
It'll be So Good...seeing him, and his Beautiful Family.
: )

I'm sure...we'll sneak away, and share a meal... together.
{And Much Conversation. : ) }
Every time... Billy comes back Home, I think of the above Jo Dee Messina Tune.
: )
<3
We'll have LOAD'S to catch up on, This Visit.
<3

Can't Wait!!
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: