Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Expensive Chew Toys.


Miss. Peanut.
oh....dear.
At least it wasn't a 20. this time.
; )


<3
Who could get angry...with That Face lookin' at Ya???????
: )
<3

Have many miles to cover...today.
Big Snow comin' later in the week...they say.
Son, Justin...took his Ford Truckasaurus back Home...yesterday, with the Snow coming.
He, and the Kids...live in God's Country.
He's gonna Need that Truckasaurus!!
: )

The Ford will get me out, and about...just fine, around here, should I Have to get out.
; )
I, usually try to stay off the Extremely Bad Roads. Not much is worth risking life, and Ford...for.
; )
As frustrated as I get with IDOT, {Engineers, and Others} understand...that does NOT include The Folk's who Plow.
They...are AMAZING!!
<3
I remember many February's....driving back from Nashville,... on Horrible Tennessee, Kentucky, and Missouri Roads.... Praying we'd make it to The Iowa Line.
{The FUSO...is like a Hog on Skis, on bad roads. Not Fun. }
I KNEW... Our IDOT Plow Truck Drivers....would Have Everything Under Control...It would be like falling into my Mother's Arms, if we could just make it...to The Iowa Line.
<3 <3 <3 
; )
They Never Once...
disappointed.
<3
May God Bless 'em!!

Gotta Fly!

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: