Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Blessings.


Oh My.
<3
Pal, Gail... came to visit, today.
<3
She's been such a Beautiful Blessing, in my life...for Decades.
: )
<3
I, Love...and Admire, Gail...So.
<3
Always....Have.
; )
Gail Showered me...with Awesome Food...and Wine, this afternoon!!
: )


{After Gail... left, 
me, and Miss. Peanut, sat beside The Tree, counting our Blessings.
So Many.}
<3


Better than All of That, Gail...and me, had a moment to catch up.
: )
Visit.
<3
: )
Priceless.
Priceless.
<3

Gail, knows all about these last...very, sad...and wrongful years.
She's been such a Beautiful 'Rock'. 
<3



I've heard...
been told, over the years...
you simply have to let everything fall apart, then...
Trust...
 in
 The Rebuilding.
<3

'The Journey'.

Indeed.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: