Sunday, December 11, 2022

Love.


What a Wonderful Celebration of Life, it was...for Friend, Ed Wilson.
<3
The Food, was amazing. So Many...of Ed, and Dwight's Friends Cooked up a Huge, Delicious...Storm, of Food.
<3
So many, Many... wonderful pictures of Ed, and his Beloved Horses, over his lifetime.
<3

Dwight, was on Autopilot.
<3
Kept asking if I'd had enough to eat, was trying to make everyone feel cared for, when...I knew...exactly where he was at.
In a Blur.
Such difficult times.
,

When I saw Ed's Saddle, oh my.
Then...his Boots.
Oh....my.
Ran my hand over the Saddle, knowing...how Much Joy Ed had, while seated in that Saddle, over the decades.
<3
I'm so glad, Dwight brought it for Ed's Celebration.
<3
Beautiful.
<3


Ed, and Dwight. 
<3


Don't know why I bother making the bed.
: )
Last night, like Every Night...
Miss. Peanut, as soon I lift her into bed....
turns into a Tornado!!
Oh My Gosh!!
She's One Solid 75 Pound Mass of Muscle!!
: )
She Spins...and Roots, Then...Spins Some More!!!
The Blankets, and Pillows Go Flyin'!...
then, she's finally done, after the bed is completely destroyed....
 ready ta 
Snooze.
; )
<3
What would we do, without our Beloved Best Friends?
: )



As I pulled in at Home, this late afternoon, 
received a text from....
Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus, and Their Elf...Moya!!!
: )
They asked me if I could join them all for Supper, in Walford!!!
{4 miles from Home. }
Had Too!!
{Can't let Them Down!!! Especially This Time of Year!! Certainly don't want to take any chances of being on The Naughty List.
: ) : ) : ) 
{Trust Me. I'm a little concerned, about That, this year. ; ) Been Rufflin' a Few Feathers, around Home. The Stress... has been mighty ugly, of late. : (}
Mr. and Mrs. Claus, have had their own 'dealings' with IDOT, They Understand.
<3
{Thank Goodness...Mr. and Mrs. Claus, and their Elf...
kinda like me. : )
I'd be in All Kinds of Trouble if They Didn't!!! : ) }

It was Great Visiting with them All.
It's Been Too Long.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


Yes...
Indeed.
; )

I remember listening to Bread, 'If' {above Tune} while I was visiting Sister, Merry Jo, and her New Husband, Wayne.... when I was 9 years old, in their apartment in Walnut Creek, California.
They flew me out there, to visit. 
: )
I, remember...thinking, at the time... it was the most beautiful song I'd ever heard in my life.
{All...of the 9 Years of it. : ) }
but, 50 years...later, I...still, think it may be the Most Beautiful Song, I've ever heard.
'Love'
<3



No comments: