Saturday, September 17, 2022

Smokin'...Drinkin'...and Gamblin'.

oh...dear.

; )

When my eyes...slowly....opened this mornin', the First Thing...
that Popped into my head, was the 'Meemaw' Clip, from 'Young Sheldon', about..
'Smokin'...Drinkin'...and Gamblin'. 
oh...dear.
oh, dear.

Most of the week...was going So Well.
Click...Click...Click.
; )
then... 
late...
yesterday afternoon, ran into a Gal...who Hears Every Little Piece of Scuttlebutt, around Fairfax.
; )
After listening to her...
well...
; )
I was Smokin'...Drinkin'...
{and while laying in bed, this morning...with a Throbbing Head, thinking of 'Meemaw', was Grateful...that at Least...
I'm Not a Gambler.
; )
Then..my Eyes...Popped WIDE Open!!!
"LIVING IS 'Gambling'!! 
Especially..IN Fairfax!!!}

oh my.

That little Gal, shared... what some of Fairfax's Council...Folks were saying.
Even brought up...Scoutaroo, and how They made Sure we can Never have another 'Horse', here.

: )
oh...my.
; )

Bless their hearts.
; )

Somehow...I Really don't believe it's a Good Time, for me...
to kick my Coping Habits.
: ) : ) : )
not...
just...
yet.
; )

Told the little Gal, I'll be posting some 'facts', on my blog...very soon, she'll enjoy reading.
; )


Bless their hearts.
; )


<3 <3 <3 


Can't Imagine...What....made me think of the above quote, last night.
: )
Hmmmm???

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All....

Barb C.

 

No comments: