Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Goo Goo Dolls, and Blue October.


INSANITY!!!

Loved It!
; )



I've never seen So Many People...in One Place!!
Crazy!!
<3

The Music...was Awesome.
<3
The Bass...
was 
Insane!!
<3

Melody...got us Great Seats!!!
<3

So Enjoyed...the Evening.

Grateful...for the Invite.
; )

My back...after Tweaking it, the other day...struggling with The FUSO's Door, was speaking to me.
Left the Concert...a little early.
which, 
I believe was kind of a Blessing.
Can't Imagine...trying to get out of there, 'after' The Concert.
I've never seen So Many Cars!!
Wow!!

Started thinking back, to the last Concert...John, and I attended.
{The 'Only' Concert...John, and I attended, it was in the late 1990's.
It was an Alan Jackson Concert, one of our Friend's bought us tickets to. }
It was a Great Concert!!!
When John, and I left the Concert...we both decided, we weren't 'Concert Goers'.
; )
Hahahaha....
: )

Too many people, too much traffic.
John, and I... often thought, over the years...about going to Daytona.
We LOVED...NASCAR, back...in 'The Day', {Mostly...before 'Restrictor  Plates'}
when Bill Elliott, {John's Favorite Driver} and, Harry Gant, {My Favorite Driver}...were Racing.
then...
as we talked about it...
we'd look at each other...
smile, and....agree, 
'We Had The Best Seats'...
sitting in our Old... La-Z-Boys, at Home.
; )
Felt that very same twinge, again...this evening.
{along with a few others. ; ) }

Make No Mistake...
The Energy, at The Concert, was Incredible.
; )
Ya can't FEEL...that kind of Bass...
through a TV, or Home Speakers.
I don't care how Good...they are.
<3

Met some Very...Cool Folks, there....as well.
; )
{on 'The Smoking Patio'. ; ) }
We talked about Music, and...
Antiques. <3 Imagine...That. ; )
Gratefully, IDOT District 6, and 'Fairfax'...wasn't mentioned. }

Many...had Travelled Many Hours, to See, and Listen...
 to These Amazing Artists.
<3 

It was a Wonderful Evening.
<3
again...
So Grateful, to Melody, and Steve...for The Invite.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{For The Love...of 'Music' <3 }

No comments: