Friday, September 16, 2022

One Day...at a Time.


For Everything...
There Is a Season.

; )

Been a little crazy, around The Rabbit Hole.
So...Much, going on, on every level.
; )

Fall Harvest Sale....
October 7, 8, 9...and 10.
 2022

It's Gonna Be a BIG One.
; )

Tents go Up...next week.
; )

Still workin' on that IDOT/Fairfax Wrongful... Bike Trail, stuff.
; )
It's actually...ready to Post.
 
Josey Wales, has Everything Spelled Out, so Precisely...
and 
 Thoroughly, in the letter's he'd written to Them.
He makes it all...pretty easy to follow.
; )


Remember...these won't be my words. The word's will Be All 'IDOT', and 'Fairfax' correspondents, 
through Public Records.
In Their Own Hand, with PDF Links.
{There will be More...Coming...these will just be The Start.}

There are a few points, in the emails between the City, IDOT, and District 6, I don't want Folks...to overlook.
{There's a Lot..to Digest ; ) }
Certain 'words'...'Key' Words.

Was going through text messages, as well...yesterday.
Personal texts, between IDOT, Fairfax, and others, working this 151 Highway/Bike Trail...
 'project', and myself.
Those will come later.

Knowing what I do...now, they all make sense.
Horrible, wrongful....sense.

It Truly Did....
Take a 'Village'.
Wow.
: ( : ( : (

Stay Tuned.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Quit smokin'...
; ) 
which meant...
had to quit drinkin'... too.
: (
When I drink...I Have to Smoke.
They Go Hand In Hand...with me.
{I can smoke, and not drink...but, gettin' tired of it. I'd rather spend my dough...on something else. ; )
That's how I bought Sally, years ago. 
Quit smokin' and put the money away.
Quit for 5 years.
Then... one day....I got pissed off, at Loved Ones, and rather than Bark at them...I started smoking again.
Smoke's were 3.00 a pack, then...
they are 7, now.
9...in MN.
so...
Guess I'll have to put Every Ounce...of Energy, and my...
Frustrations...
into other 
'Projects'.
Busy...Hands.
; )
Yeah...Boy.
: ) : ) : ) }

No comments: