Friday, September 16, 2022

Blessings!!


Spent the afternoon...working on The Rabbit Hole's Fountain's...
pump.
oh dear.

It decided to Bite the Dust, while I was at Gold Rush.
: (
Came home...to a dry, quiet...fountain.
: (
It's Singin'...Again, tonight.
<3
It's always a Trick...with that Fountain.
; )
It...has a Mind of it's Own.
<3
: )


Had another Blessing...today.
; )
Sadly...my Bose Speaker's...had also, Bit The Dust, last month.
{During Gold Rush }
: (
When It Rains...It Pours.

Both of Them...
Quit, at nearly...the same time.
YIKES!!!!
{Music...is Everything. Great Sound...Is So Important!!!}
; )

Figured I'd just have to bite the bullet, and buy new.
Pal, Steph...said I should call Bose.
I, did.
They Replaced BOTH Speakers, free of charge.
<3
Didn't even have to pay for shipping.
That's a Great Company, with The Best...
'Sound'.
<3
: )
 The 500... Is Home!!!
<3
It was waitin'...at the door,
when I was done...
for today.
Oh My Lord!!!
<3
MUSIC!!!
<3
GREAT SOUND...
once, again.
<3
; )
Thank You...BOSE!!!
: )
{They tell me 'little Blue'...is on it's way, too. <3 }
 
Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.
{Thanks, to Steph...and Bill...for helping me make it All Happen.
: ) 
Steph, and Bill...both, understand...once ya have a 'Bose', Ya can't Go Back, to Anything...else. 
<3 
Alison Krauss...is Once Again....
Rattling The Walls...
Perfectly!!
<3 <3 <3 }

No comments: