Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Goodness Gracious....


Puttin' up Tents, today.
; )
Fall Harvest Sale....is just around the corner.
Oh Boy!!
{October 7-10}
It's gonna be a Monster!!

 Hope Bill...can figure out where the tents are going to go...
since the trail accommodations, for Fairfax, well... it's a mess.
We've Got to put one in the worthless...driveway, they've never fixed, somehow.
I've Got..to get in the garage.
It's Packed Full!!
It'll be like Christmas!!
{Only...Hotter. ; ) }

Have three buildings to get cleaned out.
Friends, and Neighbors...will start bringing more, next week.
They're chompin' at the bit.
; )



Found the above screenshot...on my phone....this morning.
somehow...
it seemed rather fittin'.
; )

I'm gonna be Leanin' Pretty Hard...
on my Guardian Angel, and Black...Black...
Coffee, this mornin'.

Sounds like it's gonna be a Toasty...Day.
; )
That...Always makes Tent Set Up Day...
Such a Joy!!
; )

A Friend dropped some Fireball...off, yesterday afternoon.
That was so sweet.
: )
Feel like I'm Breathing Fire...this morning.
oh...dear.
{This oughta be an Interesting...Day. ; ) }

It was great visiting with her...tho.
; )
She just got home from her 50th. High School Reunion, out East.
Oh My!!!
They had a Lot of Fun!!
; )

I'd better get rollin'.
; )
get busy...with my own...'Fun'.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{1972, was a very good year for music. I'd forgotten the Sonny and Cher, tune...'A Cowboys Work is Never Done', : )
It seemed kinda fittin' today. 
oh...my.}

No comments: