Monday, September 26, 2022

Fall Harvest Sale... October 7th. thru 10th. Stay Tuned for Images, and Details!!




Don't know about You...
but, I Sure Needed to See...The Above, this mornin'.
; )

Ya know right off the bat, it's gonna be an Interesting Day...
when the first thing ya do...
is
 stumble to the microwave...open the door, to warm up a cup of yesterday's coffee, 
and realize...
you're putting an empty cup...
inside.

; )
Yeah....Boy.
; )

Had a rather...difficult evening.
Think I may have to post those Public Records, before The Fall Harvest Sale.
As Folk's were stopping by, Saturday....they all asked how things are going...concerning the IDOT/Fairfax...Mess.
I...try to explain, but...
the Public Records, and Josey Wales...explain it all, so much clearer.
Yeah...
Boy.

I...get so riled up, hahahahaha....when rehashing all of it.
{let alone...'Looking' at it...Every Single Day.}
I...believe, Folk's will understand 'why', I've went 'round the bend...
when they read the
 'facts'.
They'll have the information...before they attend The Sale.

I know...I'm going to be Drilled, concerning all of this, during The Fall Harvest Sale.
Many...of my Old Pals, haven't been here, and seen This...since Fairfax's {Wrongful}Bike Trail Accommodations.
They've only seen the pictures, I've posted.

Standing here...with it in your face, is a Whole...Different Experience.
; )
oh my.
When Andrea, and her Daughter...were here, on Saturday...Andrea said...she couldn't believe how much Noisier it is here, than 'before'.
Yes...
Indeed.

They've raised that Highway, and Bridge...in front of us, Much Closer To Ear Level..
to make accommodations for Fairfax's Bike Trail...under the Bridge.
It's in Your Face...
and...
In Your Ears.
; )




Needed to see this one...too.
; )

Forgot how grueling....puttin' a Sale Together, here....is.
We didn't put Tents up...yesterday.
It was all Bill, and I could do...to keep the Tents we have Up, from taking Flight...in that Crazy Wind, yesterday.
oh my.

Mark, and his Daughter, Kelsey...are coming here, today...to set more up.

: )


Found the Rabbit Chow Feed Sack, in the garage...the other day.
<3
Found TON'S of Gnarliness...I'd forgotten about.
<3


It's Like Christmas!!

Tons of Vintage Sewing!!



Ran across the above Collector's Journal... press release, from 1999.
oh my.
: )
Pal, Mark, and Diane...Bob, and Polly... Sweet, Pal... Mary Sellon, was mentioned...Tom, and Paula...Cindy, and yours, truly... with the Big...White Columns, that found their way into our Home.
<3
The Column's were never for sale, just used them for display, at Shows, until John was ready to incorporate them into our Home...he was building.
<3
They even Graced a Dear Friend's Daughter's Wedding.
<3

That was such a Fun...Event.
Good Times!
; )

That Garage...is a Mountain.
Wow.
; )

It feels like Fall...these days.
Leaves...are starting to fall.
Love it...but, seems it sneaked up on us... a little too quickly.

Well...
I'm gonna grab another cup of coffee, : ) 
throw on an old flannel shirt, and Dive Back In!!
Hahahaha!!!


Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: