Saturday, September 10, 2022

'Music'


Spent yesterday...unpacking, repacking, cleaning... and repricing DOZEN'S of Totes...from The Hen House.
; )
Cleaned...The Ford, Completely Out...too.
; )

Thought...the Old, Wooden Cigar Box...and the Pastel...Christmas Ornament's, that were tucked inside The Ford,
from Charlie, and Mt. Pleasant...last week... 
seemed kinda fittin'...
yesterday.
<3



I'll be posting Many 'Fall Harvest Sale'... Images, soon.
; )

Tweaked my back, yesterday...while pulling down The Fuso's back door.
: (
Brandon, and I...Struggled with it, at the end of the day, for nearly an hour.
It...was Ugly.
: (
Glad It didn't Pull that 'Trick', at Gold Rush.
; )
Would've had to Cripple It Home...
WIDE OPEN, 
And...Limpin', on 5 tires.
; )
{Livin' The Dream'!!! ; ) }

We got the door closed.
I'd bet...Helper, Brandon...
is 'Feelin' It'...today, too.
; (

What...a Ride.
Oh...
My!!
; )



The Above...Amazing, and Forever...Treasured...Image, 
of Scout,
was captured by Photographer, Melody Smith, many...years ago.
<3
Priceless.
<3

Melody...{below} was a 'Rabbit Hole' Visitor, back in The Day,
Always...looking for 'Photo Props', for her Business.
; )
<3
Melody...doesn't do Professional Photography, anymore.
Makes me sad.
She...was The Very Best.
<3


We conducted Melody's Mom's Estate Sale, recently.
<3

Melody...texted me, today...
 wondered if I'd like to attend a 'Goo Goo Dolls' Concert, with her...
and her Wonderful Husband, Steve...next week, she had an extra ticket.
; )
{Don't know who the 'Goo Goo Dolls', are...  and explained...I'll be working every day...through The Fall Harvest Sale, but...if she couldn't find a 'Home'...for the ticket, I'd purchase it...
I'd Love to join them.
; )
So Adore, both...Melody, and Steve.
<3
Melody told me to look them up, when I told her...I wasn't familiar.
I did.
'Punk Rock'.

Interesting.
: ) }

Hahahahaha.

As, I sat...and thought about, it... 
{If Ya...visit this blog, You Know, I Love Music.
<3
All Sort's...of Music.

Everything...from Pachelbel, to Miranda Lambert.
Patsy Cline...to The Cars.
Hank Williams, to Aerosmith.
Big Mama Thornton, to...
Skynyrd.
 : )

I...don't recall...
ever posting 'Punk Rock'.}
: )

As I typed that last statement...
made me think...of  a Mae West quote.
; )

"I'll try anything once, 
twice...if I like it,
three times,
to make sure."

Indeed!!
; )

If... Melody...thinks I'd enjoy The Goo Goo Dolls, I will.
<3
She, and Steve...Love, 'Davina and The Vagabonds'...Too!
<3
They are Both...Artists.
<3

If...they don't find another 'Home', for that ticket...
I'll let Ya Know... how it goes.
; )
<3

{So Grateful...for The Invite. <3 }

We're Finally...getting a little Rain, this evening.
<3
As I sit here, and write...
made me think...of a 'Tune'.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: