Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Keep Rowin'!!


I've always admired the above 1800's print.
So many of us...understand it.

I've had my head Down...The Rabbit Hole, today.
{Many....'Rabbit Holes'.}
That always makes an interesting day.
; )
oh...dear.

At the 'end'...of a day, like this one...
always think of the Eagles, Tune...
'Take It Easy'.
; )

Nothing left to do...this evening, but, 'Take It Easy'.
; )

Love the beginning of the Tune...
"Well I'm a Runnin' down the road...tryin' to loosen my load...
I've got seven women on my mind...
Four...that want to Own me, Two...that want to Stone me...and, One...
She's a Friend, of mine."

: )

I'd have to juggle those numbers, around...a bit, and change the word from 'women'...to 'people'...
if I'd written that Tune.
: )
Add, a few More 'numbers'...here, and there...to my 'list'...as well.
; )

Dad...always had Such a 'Gift...of Gab', Mom would say.
; )

That...he did.
<3

He...Loved People.
<3
Never knew a stranger.
<3
When Dad... would end a conversation...with someone, 
he'd most always say...
"Take 'er Easy."
; )

That's Exactly...what I intend to do, this evening.
; )

It's been a Long...Day,
 Rowin'.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{My Dad, was the Hardest Working Man, I've ever known. {John, was The Second, I'd known. <3}
 From my very first memories...Dad, was Always Working, trying to scrape out a Living, for our Family. Dad, carried me with him, often...to 'Work'  <3 
{A Big Deal...back, then. Taking your child, to work. It...didn't happen. 
So Grateful...to Dad's Employers, back then...for allowing Dad, to 'bring' me. <3
What a Blessing, that was. <3 I...met some of The Finest Folks, of my life...
 while sittin'...and, later... working... beside My Dad. <3 } 


No comments: