Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Load...after...Load, keep Rollin' In!!


Folks are calling, stoppin' by...and texting, wondering when they can start bringing things, 
for 
The Fall Harvest Sale.
; )
That's one of the reasons, I started on my own, so early.
Trying to catch up...after being pretty much closed, for three years, has been challenging.
I won't be able to help...Folks, much...this time around.
They...know it. 
They...are a Great Group, and totally understand.
<3

Mark, Dale, and...Farmer Friends, Lynn, and Lea...won't be coming until Sunday, and Monday.
Audrey...is coming over the weekend.
Gayle, and Gail...are bringing things...sometime this week.
Pal, Barry...is bringing things this week, sometime...too.
Neighbors will start bringing things, next Tuesday.

Hoping to have the Monster Packed Garage DONE, tomorrow.
then...
On To The Rest...of The Monster Packed Areas!!
oh my.
; )

Mark, and Bill...are Confident...We'll get 'er Squeezed In.
Not thrilled with the layout, after the IDOT's Taking, for Fairfax's Bike Trail....
but...we'll do the best we can, with what we have left.

For now...that's all we can do.

Makes me think of the Cheryl Strayed quote.

"You don't have a right to 
the cards you think you
 should've been dealt.

You have an obligation to
 play the hell out of the 
ones you're holding."

Indeed.
: )

Had a late night, last night.
Took a walk down Memory Lane.
Seeing so many things, in the Garage....that I haven't seen, in so long...
is bringing back many memories.
Was trying to find a funny post, John shared with me on FB, last night...
I couldn't find it.
Thought I'd look on his FB page, to see if I could find it, there.
That...was a huge mistake.
I've only visited his page, a few times, over the last 8 years.
Didn't get very far...and had to get out of there.
Some walks, down Memory Lane...aren't pleasant.

Well...
I'd better get Crackin'!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: