Friday, September 30, 2022

Fall Harvest Sale!! October 7-10!! 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa. 8 a.m. 'til Dusk... Daily!!


Livin' on Caffeine, and Nicotine... these days.
; )
Ran in to Pal, Barry...this morning, at Casey's... while picking up the Nicotine...part of my life, (Grabbed a Red Bull, for good measure. : ) }

He had a load in his van...that was heading our way.
: )
Directed him down to Bill's Tents.
Took a peek, inside...those tents.
Oh My.
Bill's been Busy, Too!
; )
Told Barry, we'd better just set his things off to the side, and let Bill...decide where to place them.
; )


Barry will be bringing more, he's helping his Sister move, so just grabbed a few things.
As we were visiting, told Barry...everything in the front of the House...is just from the Garage.
He couldn't Believe It!!!
Hahahahaha!
It's a Fact.
and...
there's More, inside The Garage, still.
; )
Told Barry, like I told Bill, and Gail...
NOTHING Is going Back...Inside That Garage!!
NOTHING!!
; )



Speaking of 'Gail'.
: )
<3

When my eyes popped open this morning, the Very First Thought, that Hit my Brain, is that I'd spelled 'Gail's' Name Wrong, on my Blog, and FB.
Spelled it 'Gayle', which...is how our other Pal, Gayle...who is also coming to The Fall Harvest Sale, spells her name.
; )
{That 'Gayle'...is bringing a load, today. ; ) Visited with her, last night. : ) }

I Was Mortified!!!
How Did I Make...Such a Mistake???
Jumped out of bed...
Fixed everything, right away.

Then, I got to thinkin'...
Gail, would understand...
; )
After all...the person who made such a Mistake...on switching names, is the same person...
who nearly put an empty cup...in the microwave, to heat up day old coffee, the other day.
; )
Gail...knows me.
<3

Had a couple Dudes...stop by, yesterday...when they saw me working by the Garage.
Thought I was Open. Having a Sale.
Told 'em they were a little early. Sale doesn't open until next Friday.
Let them walk through the Buildings.
{They were from out of State.}
They were Diggin' It.: )
Then one said...
So, You'll be open tomorrow????
Hahahahaha!!
I Burst Out Laughing!!
Noooooooo!!!
Does It LOOK Like I Can Be Open...Tomorrow???
Hahahahahaha!!!
It's a WEEK, from Friday!!!
The 7th. through the 10th!!

Told 'em...this isn't a thimbleful of What...will Be Here.
Told them to stay tuned to the Blog, I'll be Slamming Pictures On It...next week.
: )

This...is Gonna Be a BIG, BIG....BIG.....
Sale.
Holy Smokes!!

Gotta get back To It!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{No Wine....for Barbara, tonight.
Probably not for a long time.
My diet of Aleve, Nicotine...Caffeine, and Red Bull...is more than Enough, for my body to deal with. No wonder my brain is misfiring....so.
oh...dear.
It's Nearly....
 SALE TIME!!
; ) }

No comments: