Thursday, September 29, 2022

Busy Day!!



Pal, Gail...was my last visitor of the day, yesterday.
She was a Sight for Sore Eyes!!
<3

Gail brought a Load...of Awesomeness for The Fall Harvest Sale!!!
: )
Stunning Floor Lamps, to Beautiful Artwork!
{images soon. have to find places for it all. oh my.}
We piled it all inside The Rabbit Hole, then...found a seat, and visited.
<3
Gail...gave me the Lovely Bottle Cap Art, Heart.
<3
She used to collect Vintage Bottle Cap Art, when she purchased a condo, in The Bottleworks Building, in Cedar Rapids.



I asked Gail, if she remembered the Angel, she'd given me...years ago.
She did, after I sent her an image of it, last night.
Gail...has given me many things, over they decades.
She's always been such a Thoughtful...Friend.
<3
Have many wonderful...Gnarly...Victorian Lampshades, in the house, that came from Gail.

As we visited, we talked about Janette, our Friend, whom recently passed away.
Gail, too...said Janette, had such a gentle spirit.
<3
When I took the Beautiful Heart, to the House... placed it on the Mantle...with the Janette's Lace,
that Andrea, gave me last Saturday.
<3 

{The Dove Print, was also a Gift...from long ago.
 Nancy, from Barntiques, on Highway 1, between Iowa City, and Kalona...gave it to me.
<3
Another...Gem, always so Thoughtful. <3
 
My Bedroom, it seems, is more like a 'Memory Chest'...that I sleep in. ; ) }



<3

The Yard, and Drive...in front of the House...looks like a Bomb Went Off!!
HOLY SMOKES!!!
Who KNEW...That Garage could Hold SO MUCH!!
Hope to have images tomorrow.
There must be 100 Old Quilts!!
Furniture...Dishes...Tins... 4 Beds, Tables...Cupboards...Artwork...Massive Picture Frames...Trunks...
You Name IT!!
WOW!!

Whatever is left, from the Garage...on Monday Morning...
{last day of The Fall Harvest Sale...}
 is Going Away!! One Way, or Another!!!
I'm pricing EVERYTHING To GO....that's coming out of the Garage!!
Told Bill, and Gayle...I'm Taking The Garage BACK!!
The Gazebo, Too!!!
; )

There's Gonna Be Some MAJOR DEALS on My 'Junk' Every Day!!!
: ) : ) : )
Gonna REALLY BLOW IT OUT...
Monday!!

One Pile...
One Money!!!

Better Get To It!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: