Sunday, September 18, 2022

Truth.


When I read the above quote...this morning, while sippin' Coffee, from...my Favorite....old, old...
Coffee Cup, this morning...
well, had to smile.
; )
 

I've had it...for decades.
: )
It's traveled with me...all over the property, while preparing for Sales, over the years.
Thought I'd lost it...forever, couldn't find it...anywhere.
then...
earlier, this year, as I was cleaning the front Greenhouse, I found it.
I'd left it sitting on a shelf, that was filled with many old dishes.
<3

I've been a Firm Believer...that Everything...Tastes Better, when served, cooked, sipped, and prepared in, and on Vintage.
Always.

From the moment I moved out on my own, it's been 'Vintage'...everything, mostly.
{I use an electric Roaster, to prepare Turkey/Meat..., on Holidays, that Sister, Chery...gave me, in 2003, the year she passed away. It's getting to be 'Vintage', too. 
Love that Roaster. I think of Chery...every time I use it. It's been such a Blessing. It frees up the Stove's Oven, for Pies. ; ) }


Had Wonderful...Visitors, from Oklahoma...Pop In, yesterday.
Darla, and her Family.
<3
They were heading Home...from Minnesota.
Darla found The Rabbit Hole, online...
texted me, a while back...and was hoping they could swing by, on their way back.
: )


What a Sweet Group.
<3
My Kinda Folks!!
; )

Darla said...she could 'Live' Down The Rabbit Hole.
<3
: )
So appreciate the compliments, but...they make me kinda sad, too.
If...Darla, could've only seen it, 'before'...the wrongfulness.
: (
I know...I have to get past that.
I...Struggle, with that...so.


When I saw the above quote, this morning, thought of a conversation...Darla, and I had...while standing in the Back...Greenhouse, that's In Total Chaos, now.
Darla said... "Just...try, and remember, it won't always be this way. Better day's are ahead."
: )
I, stood there...and looked at her, hoping...she's right.
: )

Love seeing Folks...get so excited, when they arrive.
They...'See'...the positive.
: )
I, 'see'...everything...else.
: (

Didn't used to be that way.

Used to be able to find The Good...The Beauty...in most Everything.
 In...most People...too.
<3

Watching Darla...who was So...Full of Joy...while Dancin' around The Rabbit Hole, I...remembered feeling that way, 'before'.
Darla...said she wished she lived closer, we'd surely be Best Friends.
; )
I, believe that, too.

Darla, and her Husband...are putting up a Greenhouse, and will be opening a Winery, soon, in Oklahoma.
I'm so excited for them.
Love Their Energy.
<3


After The Okies took off, I walked through The Rabbit Hole, began turning the lights out...
and, captured a few images, while doing so.
; )

The White Ironstone...Corn and Oats... Pattern, is my Favorite...Pattern.
<3
It's so difficult to find.


Old...Bits.
; )



Vintage...Textiles.
<3


oh...my goodness. 
that little Rabbit Hole, is quite a 'place'...to 'find'...ones self.


Hatpin Doll.
; )


Simply Iowa...Size, Champagne Bottle.
; )


Love It!!
Taz, and his Okie Twin!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
; )

Told my Okie Pals, when I saw Taz..at Bonnie's a while back...
I, thought I...was his Perfect Twin!!
That's what I look like when dealing with Fairfax, and IDOT.
; )
{They always bring out 'The Best'...in me.
more...like
 'The Beast'...
in me.}
oh...my. 

Headin' there...in a little bit.
See what I can get accomplished.
; )

Gonna be OPEN, next Friday, and Saturday.
Just at the shop.
We'll be working on The Fall Harvest Sale, this week.
{October 7-10}
Things are starting to roll in, for that.
Oh...Boy!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: