Friday, September 23, 2022

Janette's Sale is located at 119 Ink Rd. N.W. Mt Vernon, Iowa


{ Updated from last night, with 
Janette's address.
I hope you can attend.
Thanks, to Wanda...for getting the information to me.
Don't know the hours, but it's going on today, {Saturday} and I'd guess...Sunday, as well.

I'm still...in shock, hearing the news of Janette's passing, this morning.
Been thinking if I could use only one word to describe Janette, it would be 
'Genuine'.
<3

I'd only see Janette, two, or three times a year, over the decades,
but...
when she'd come walking up, the world slowed down.
She...always brought 'Peacefulness'...with her.

The last time she visited, I was trying so hard to get re-open.
So Incredibly Stressed, and heartbroken.
The Rabbit Hole, wasn't near ready, for visitors.
I'd turned many others, away...before her, as I worked...
but, not Janette.
<3
After she walked through, what I considered 'The Ruins'...
she sat down...beside me, behind The Rabbit Hole, and said...
how Absolutely...Beautiful...it is, even now.
She meant it.
<3

I can't stop crying.
Such a Loss, for So Many.
Humans, and Critters.
Janette will be Deeply Missed, by Many. }


Oh my goodness.

Just sat down... after working in the buildings...today, and posted some Fall Harvest Sale images, on FB, and learned...
a Dear, Sweet...Friend, had passed away, back in June.
Her 'Sale'...is tomorrow.
Talk about being blindsided.
I...had no idea, Janette had passed.
Had no idea...she was ill.
: (

The last time...Janette visited The Rabbit Hole, we...like, always...sat, and visited.
: )
Janette, had such a Gentle Aura, around her.
<3
: )
I've known Janette, for decades.
<3
Her Heart...was Pure.
<3
We've bought...from each other, and...truly, understood...one another.
<3
She...was So Kind, to People...and Critters.
<3
My heart...is broken, learning of her death, so late.

I won't be able to attend Janette's Sale.
I'm absolutely buried...here.
: ( : ( : (
Trying to find out...when, and where...so I can share the details, so others...can attend.
<3
Janette, had such a Beautiful, Kind...Loving...Eye, for 'Soulfulness'.
<3
At this time, all I know...her Sale will be in Mt. Vernon, Iowa...tomorrow...
conducted by her Daughters.
<3 <3 <3 

{Reached out to several, concerning Janette's Sale. Just heard back...from a mutual Friend.
She told me, that nobody knew...how ill, Janette was. I, can see that. Janette, would never want anyone to worry.
<3

Our Friend, didn't know the address of Janette's Sale, in Mt. Vernon, but...it's near the RR Tracks.
I...didn't know, Janette had moved from Lisbon, Iowa.
{The Town, next to Mt. Vernon} 

The last time...Janette, and her Granddaughter...visited The Rabbit Hole, I gave her...something, that she Loved...so.
<3
: )
She...took it home with her, but...it wasn't a 'Gift'.
: (
When I looked at her check, she'd written it for far more...than it should've been!!
Damn IT!!!

That was last year.

I'm sure...Janette...knew, then...how ill...she was, yet...
she worried about me,
 so... concerned... about this IDOT...Mess.
: ( : ( : (
Heartbreaking.
Heartbreaking.
: ( : ( : (.......

Sure wish...our last conversation...would've been about something else.
Anything...
else.}



No comments: