Monday, September 12, 2022

Played...Down The Rabbit Hole, today.


Clipped, trimmed...the vines, Fall Clematis...Bittersweet, Wild Grape...
oh my.
It's All Runnin' Wild....around The Rabbit Hole!!
<3

Sat, and watched The Fish...in The Fountain.
They...are Huge.
; )
Have to think twice, before I stick my hands in the trough...to clean the pump, anymore.
; )
We don't use chemicals of any kind...anywhere, here.
The water...in the trough...isn't Crystal Clear, by a Long Shot.
; )

When I fed...The Fish, today...
Saw Fins.
Big...
Fins.
; )
<3

Year's ago...I put a few, tiny Gold Fish, and a couple of Koi, in the Tank.
<3
{they were all...about an inch, or two...
10, to 12...Years Ago.}

There's MORE...than Gold Fish...and Koi, In There...now.

Pretty sure, there are Crappies, too.
HUGE...
Crappies.
; )
{I...hope, that's what They Are. ; ) }
Seems, They Were All...
Very HUNGRY
Today.
Wow!!
<3
Fins...
Were Circling.
oh my.
; )


Spent the afternoon, pricing, and setting.





So Love...
the
 Old.
<3
; )

Friend, Melody...just texted me.
She didn't find a 'Home'...for that extra ticket.
; )
Seems, I'm gonna have to find my way to the 
'McGrath Amphitheater', tomorrow evening.
: )

I'll give Ya...a report, after watching the 'Goo Goo Dolls' Concert.
; )
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Only...down The Rabbit Hole. 
Only...in Fairfax.
; ) }

No comments: