Friday, September 23, 2022

Fall Harvest Sale!! October 7 thru 10!!


Fall Harvest Sale!!

October 7 thru 10!!
8 a.m. 'til Dusk...Daily!!

101 Williams Blvd. 
Fairfax, Iowa!!

The Lawn, Buildings...and Tents
Will Be Brimming!!

This is Going To Be A BIG...BIG...BIG...
SALE!!

Stay Tuned...for UPDATES Through Sale Time!!

Rain or Shine!!
Wear Your Grubbies!!!
BRING A TRUCK!!



September 23.


It's raining this morning, as I work on one of the buildings.
The Garage.
; )
Hasn't been Open, in Years.
It was a Wall...when I opened the door, yesterday.
Kinda glad...for the rain.
It'll keep me focused on this area...instead of hoppin' around, as Folks bring things.
They won't be putting up Tents, or hauling Loads...in, in the rain.
; )



Pricing the collection of Religious pieces, today... I found a while back.
This...is just a tiny snippet.


I'll be getting images, as soon as I can...of what Folks are bringing in.
There's some Very...Fun Treasures.
<3
MUCH...
MUCH!!

We don't usually start setting up these Sales, quite this early.
There's Just So Much...and, it's been So Long.


Stay Tuned!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Could Not Sleep...again...last night. 
Oh My!!
Will be glad to Get Lost...in The Garage, today... with Alison Kraus singin' through the little Bose.
; )
Got a little housework done, early, early...that I'm so behind on.
I'd forgotten how far things get pushed back at 'Sale Time'.
oh...dear.}

No comments: