Sunday, September 11, 2022

Always...an Adventure.





Oh my.
; )

I'm researching exact dates, and times...before I post, one of the most important posts, of my life.
Yes...
It's coming, very soon.




I was working on a Living Estate Sale, during many conversations with IDOT District 6.
It was in a Beautiful Mansion...in Cedar Rapids.
Bob's...Sale.
<3
: )
Bob...was such a Kind...Man.
He, remembers...how I'd drop Everything, when District 6...called.
: (
{Before...'Josey Wales', our Lawyer, was On Board.
Another...mistake, I made.
Should've had Him...On Board, from Day One, shortly after John passed away, when Fairfax's Hired Engineer came calling...
 asking to buy some of our land.
I...ran that 'engineer'...off.
We'd had dealings with his firm, with our last condemnation...in the 1990's.
John didn't trust them.
I...wanted no part of them. }

For, some...foolish reason, thought I could trust the man I was dealing with, at District 6.
{Been going over those Public Records, Josey Wales...unearthed, again...this evening.
What a Fool...I was. 
wow.}

I remember The 'District 6'...man, Roaring...through the phone, at Bob's...
when I told him, at Every Fairfax City Council Meeting, the Mayor, and Council... say...
 "It's not Us...Barb. It's All...on The IDOT."
The IDOT District 6 'man'...while Roaring...with Laughter, said...when I shared that with him...

"IDOT isn't in the 'Trail Building Business', We Build Roads."

Turns out...
according to the Public Records, e-mails...in Their Own Hand...
 They All...were Lying.
wow.
: (

{You'll be seeing them...for yourself, soon.}


While diggin' for 'The Dates', a Happier...Post, popped up.
; )

Fall Harvest Sale's...
are Always Crazy!
Seems, at The Busiest Times...
Insanity Happens!!
I, can smile...now, remembering Scout's 'Walk Abouts'...over the years.
<3
At The Time...
well...
OH MY LORD!!!!
: )


I could write a Book...about just... The Sales, and what Happens, during Them...
Always.
oh my.
; )

Gettin' ready, for another.
oh my.

I'm Praying...
this one...
will be
 Uneventful.
{Make No Mistake...
I'm goin' In...
Prepared.
; ) }

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{While Rushing...this morning, to pick up Balloons, for Grandson, Keeden's 7th. Birthday Party, the above Tune...came on Jethro's radio.
; )
 Love It.
<3
Sat in the parking lot...at the Balloon Place, until it finished.
; ) }


No comments: