Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Shiftin' Gears.


Well...
never did find that 'ambition'...I was hoping to find, yesterday.
Feelin' pretty good, this morning, tho.
; )

Snapped a few images of things in the House, this morning.
Things...that make me Smile.
The above...is a Tall...narrow, Chimney/Pie Safe, I purchased from Pal, Gary D....decades ago.
Love It!
<3
It's in my bedroom.
Holds everything from my Favorite Books, to clothing.
; )

One of my Favorite Cupboards.
Gary...always found the Most Beautiful Pieces.
He... taught me so much about dating furniture, and pointed out the details of furniture dating from the 1700's, to the late 1800's.
He...was a Master Woodworker.
; )



The Statue...was found in New Orleans, while visiting there...with Allyson, many, many...years ago.
; )




Memories.
; )
So True...
Still.
<3





Have a BIG Day goin', today.
oh...dear.
; )

Working on Many Different Projects.
Fall Harvest Sale...
{October 7, thru...10}
Computer issues.
Waiting to hear back from a Senator, and a Des Moines, Reporter.

For the last...going on 6 years, now....
seems, all I do is Shift Gears.

Get busy on one project, then...the phone rings, and have to Grab Another Gear, and head down a Totally Different Road.
: )
then...
Drop...back into First, and Start All Over Again!!

: )

oh...my.

Can't tell ya, how many Events...have been interrupted, in mid stream, by IDOT, and Fairfax...'Issues'.
{Well...actually...I can.
 but...I won't...just yet.}

Guess...I should be getting used to it, by now.
; )

Good thing, I've gotten pretty good, at Slip Shiftin'... 
and engaging that Growly...Jake Brake...
at a moment's notice...
when necessary. 

Life...is Truly, a Highway.
well...it is, here....
on 151, in Fairfax, Iowa.
; )

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: