Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sunday...kinda 'Love'.


It's...FEELIN' Like SPRING,
This Sunday Mornin'!!
YIPPEE!!!
<3
That's LOVE...Baby.
Wow!

Had Thee Most Amazing...
Dreams, last night.
<3
; )

Dreams...one, after another, about...
Warm....Sunny...Days, with The Windows Rolled Down, 
Drivin' Old...Fords.
{Who...Dreams about Old....Fords???}
Hahahaha!!!
{actually, I, do...know a Few others, who Dream these Old...Ford Dreams, too.}
; )
oh my.
; )


Workin' down the rabbit hole,...for a bit, this morning....
then, Friend, Cheryl...want's to buy me...Brunch.
; )
She...really enjoyed last Sunday's visit to Edith Lucielle's last Sunday.
; )
{Cheryl...had to twist my arm...a little. 
so Much Work...to get done. oh my.}
but...
she didn't have to Twist it...too hard. ; ) }

Flipped through a few images of The Ford...Dream Babies, this morning.
Posted a few.
; )


















Oh...my.
; )

{sigh...... ; ) }

Can't Wait...to get Back on The Road, eat a little Dust, Radio... LOUD.
Windows Down.
Down...
Down!!!!
<3
; )




Adam's been working on Gypsy.
<3
YAY!!!




In...one, of Many...Ford Dreams, last night...
John, of course was present.
; )
He..kinda chewed my Butt...a little...
about Jethro, needin' a Bath.
; )
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

I'm thinkin'...
in my dream...

'O...K, Big Daddy... 
Is That...ALL ya have to Say...to me, After All of This TIME!!!
?
; )
Hahahahaha!!!!!

I'll TAKE It!!'
: ) : ) : ) 
<3

It was So Good...seeing John, hearing his voice...
 watchin' him slowly...draw...on his 
'Lucky'....
as he quietly...
with his...
{always, always...}
'James Dean'...
demeanor.
oh...my.
; )
just...
stroll...
around Old, Jethro....
giving him... 
a silent...
Once Over...
 'Inspection'.
; )
oh...my...
; )

John...was a Man...of Few Words.
; )
{That...was kind of unsettling, to some.
{as, to Some...it should've been. ; ) }
; )
 They...never... quite... knew, 
what he was thinking...
or, quite...how, to take him. ; ) }

He didn't have to use many...with me.
 : ) 
I could Read...That Man's... Mind.
always,...always.
Always.
; )
<3

John really...really...
'Liked'
Smokin'...
those Old...Stogies.
{I...could even... Smell...the smoke.}
; )

Yeah....Boy.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{suppose, I'd better stop at the car wash...on the way to brunch. ; ) }






No comments: