Friday, March 11, 2022

Bless Their Hearts.


What a Day!!!
oh...my.
; )

Never actually set one foot out the Door.
oh dear.

Helper, Brandon...showed up, we started addressing The Breezeway, of The House.
AKA...
'Storage Garage'!!!
Hahahaha...
Oh My!!!

For so long...it's been, 
'Dump...and RUN'.
oh my.
somehow...
we figured, it was Time...to Address...what I trip over, daily.
; )
Today.

It was Fun...finding Treasures, I've had No Time...to think about, for Far Too Long.
<3

Had to do Some Major...Fluffin', Cleanin'...and, you guessed it...
'Layering'.
<3
In The House.
<3
Hahahahaha!!!
oh....my.
LOVE IT!!!
<3
{to those...'minimalists'...out here...
well, 
Bless Your Hearts}
<3
; )








I see Old Souls.
Faces...
Friends...
Family...
Adventures...
with 
Every Single Piece, here.
<3 <3 <3 
oh...my.
; )
It was like Christmas...going through the 'Dump, and Run'...Storage, today.
<3


Yeah...yeah, "Tick Tock"....say the Old...Clocks.
; )

I'm on it.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for ALL.

Barb C.

I see...
Richard Arnold, Jan, Mark, Marv, David... Dave, and Shelly, Wanda, Peg, Polly, Cecilia, Chery, Cheryl...and, John...who built the doors, and drawer, on that Old...Wonderful...Pie Safe.
He matched the Colors, Perfectly.
<3
John, from Amana...Jerri, and...Jeri. <3
Tom, and Paula... 
: )
Marilyn..
oh my.
along with So Many...
Many, Friends...with this Insane 
'Love of Old'.
{Carter...too.}
; )
on...
just a couple...tiny, little surfaces, I worked on, today.
oh my.
; )

{The Rabbit Hole...is Another 'Place'. }
Holy...Smokes. 
oh my.
<3 

When Fairfax, and IDOT Screw with me...
well...
They,
 are 
Screwing
 with 
Many...
in my heart.

Bless...
Theirs.

{Had a Dear, Friend...ask me, about selling out, earlier.
She worries about me.}
<3

Thought about it...for a little bit.
: )

What's The Selling Price...for your Soul, these days?

What would
 You...
Sell Your Soul For?
How Much?
How Many Dollars, would it Take...
to
 Buy Your Soul??


No comments: