Thursday, March 24, 2022

With Deepest Sorrow.














Our...Scoutaroo...
passed away this morning, at 10:30.

I was with him, and gave him what comfort I could.
This was unexpected, very sudden.
The Vet couldn't get here quick enough.
Sadly, I don't think she could've helped him.

Folks, always ask Scout's age.
I...would never say.
Mainly...because I...didn't want to think about it.
He was 26.

That's a long life.
<3
He was always healthy...fat, and sassy.
and...
Spoiled, as he deserved to be.
<3

Many Folks, are going to be brokenhearted....who come to visit Scout, bring him apples, and carrots.
He...was MUCH LOVED...in our area.

I've tried to call the ones I have numbers for, so they aren't in shock when they stop by.

We're so appreciative to those who were So Kind, and Caring...
over the decades.

Scout...will be Deeply, Deeply...
missed.


No comments: