Wednesday, March 16, 2022

The Rearview Mirror, and... The Windshield.

Love looking at the FB Memories, that pop up...
daily.
Most of the time.

The ones...lately, have been very difficult.
Lost another day...yesterday, those 'memories'...from 8 years ago...
have been pretty overwhelming.
I'm gonna quit, feeling guilty about those days...
when, my mind...and body freezes.
I'm not going to feel guilty...
about licking wounds.

Time..is flying, so Much...to be done.
it will...get done.
always...does.
; )

If...I can't give myself...a moment, or...a day, to catch my breath...
well, nobody else will give it to me, either.
Seems like...so many of us...are Spinning, these days.

I...try to stay away from the constant 'News'.
Keep updated, but...can't watch it moment by moment.
My heart, like so many...other's...is breaking for Ukraine.
The People.
The Critters...
'Life'.
Our World.


Thought about the below, Joel Osteen quote, this morning.
It's one of my favorites, of his.
There are many.


Joel's quote...is so perfect, most of the time.
It's when the Windshield's 'view'...is even uglier...than the mirror's...
well, that's when...things get Mucky.
at least, it does...speaking for myself.
My old...boots, seem to get stuck...in the mud.
and...need a 'moment'.

While visiting with Friends, over the last several days, just a couple...of them, 

{I...don't visit, with many, when I'm in hiding. Only...the Ones, that I Know... are stuck, deeper...than myself.
If...I can Lift them up, just a little, well...I'll do my best. <3 }

My Friends...are are searching, and... struggling, too.
They're also battling 'wrongfulness'...in their own vortexes.
None...of it, was of their choosing, or...making.
None of  it, they...had any opportunity to change.

I reminded them, so many of us...are living in very difficult days.
but...
we're All Here, together...at this 'time'.
I, believe...there's a reason for that.
<3

Faith, and Hope....are ultimately...what we must cling to.


Daughter, Liz... laughs at me...when she often sees things in the house...
like, above.
; )

To me, if Something...is trying to send out a root, a shoot...a sprout...after being in the dark...a little too long, well...
I feel, it's my obligation, to give 'em a drink...rather than throw them in the trash.
<3
Little Survivors.
<3

God Knows, there's been Many, throughout my life...
who've handed me a 'sip of water', to sustain me...
over, and after... some very dark days, instead...of givin' me a 'Pitch'.
<3
Still are.
<3

I was going to write a long post...but, probably...should stop here.
Get movin'...down the rabbit hole.
; )

One Day...at a Time.
One...
Moment, at a time.
<3

Love...and Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


I'll add this, was going to post it yesterday, but...couldn't quite get my boots out of the Muck.
; )

Cleared off the Old...Harvest Table, night before last.
The 'One'...
only me, Harold...and Ed...could Love.
<3
: )
John...brought it back to Life...and, grew, to Love...it.
 <3 
Those old, tin straps...had been added to it, over decades, as it's top had bowed under constant...
heavy, heavy...weight. 
It's top, when I brought it Home...was bowed two feet, when we put a board across it.
Yet...it's leg's were straight.
I'd never seen Anything...like it.
Somehow, John...got that massive 'Swayback'...out, of the 1850's Two Board...top.
He'd never tell anyone...'how' he managed it.
Not even me.
; )
 I'm sure...it was an Interesting...Journey....for them Both.
; )
 'Survivors'.

Put down the old...old, Prayer Rug, I'd found a few year's ago,
over it's top.
Then...
lit a few candles, in Present Thought, and...in 'Memory'...of So Many.
<3

Those...in the rearview mirror, and Those...in the windshield.
May God Bless...
Them All.
Us...
All.

No comments: