Sunday, March 27, 2022

Farm Hair... Don't care.


This is what's written on the back of my hooded sweatshirt.
; )
It was More...than Fittin' today.
Most, every day.
; )

My Style, for hair...resembles Kramer's...from the 1990's sitcom, 'Seinfeld'....
most days.
Truly.
This day...would be no different.

Pal, Cheryl...popped out.
Bless Her Heart.
<3
She, I could tell...like I knew she'd be...was perplexed.
: )
This is a Mountain, and...certainly not like, The Rabbit Hole, before...
IDOT.

I have no images....tonight.
Needed moss, and grit...to finish a project in the Greenhouse, where I'd intended to take images...today.

The moss, a Dear Friend, was to bring...today, didn't happen.
She'd lost a Wonderful Friend, the day Scout left us.
Today...was her Friend's Wake.

She called me, this evening...as I was walking out the rabbit hole's door, wanted me to come join her, and her family, for supper.
: )
That...I did.
Farm hair, dirt...and all.
: )

We had a wonderful evening...reflecting on the Amazing Folks, and...Critters, The Lord...has brought into our lives.
<3
How, Very Blessed...
We All...Are.
<3
{We're Irish...quite a Tribe. ; ) }

No Pictures, tonight.

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

{Many things crossed my mind, while driving a few short miles, on Highway 151, last night...to meet my Irish...Friends.
One, that gave me pause.

The IDOT is making Accommodations for Fairfax's Trail...on land, they Condemned from us, and Others...back...in the 1990's, too. 
They Took It...under the guise of 'Highway Maintenance and Road Improvement'.
They aren't supposed to Take...an Inch More of Land, through Condemnation that isn't Needed...'Necessary', for The Purpose of  'Highway Maintenance, and Road Improvement'.

'Trails'...are Not Included in That necessary 'Purpose'.

IDOT seems to Use That Term...
it seems...
Loosely...
Broadly.
Fraudulently. 
Often.
and,
'Wrongfully'
just...
sayin. }




 

No comments: