Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Drink It...While The Mountain's are... Blue.


The Fairfax City Council Meeting...Totally....slipped my mind, tonight.
Dang.
; )

I'd already ordered a Pizza, from Casey's...when I remembered....
so,
 what.... to do?
: )

Since...Miss. Peanut, and I...so Rarely...splurge on Hot, Fresh...Pizza, decided, they'd simply have to get through The Meeting, without me, tonight.
I'm sure...I'll be missed.
; )





I'm not a beer drinker...
but, somehow...
Pizza and Beer, just sounded Good.
; )
I will say, if any of the Girls, reading this...are looking for a Man,
go to Casey's...
Carry out a Pizza, and a 12 Pack of Beer.
; )
Hahahahaha!!!

I had Four Men, offer to come Home with me...as I was Walking to The Ford!!!
Hahahaha!!!
Three, as I was waiting to pay...and One, in the parking lot...as I was climbin' in The Ford!
Hahahaha!
The Man in the parking lot, was wearing an Eye Patch.
; )
He'd just had surgery.
Told him that Patch...looked Good on Him!
that...
He looked like 'Rooster Cogburn!'
My Hero!!
<3 
Hahahahaha!!!
: )

Never a Dull...Moment.
; )
oh my.

Peanut, and I...will enjoy that Pizza, for Days.
{The Beer, for a Year, probably.}

So Much...More Enjoyable...than fairfax city hall.
; )
So....Much.

Better get the Beer down, while The Mountain's are still...
Blue.
; )
{Chose 'Coors Light'...because, I like The Tune...above.
; )
'Pontoon'.
; ) }

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Holy Smokes!!!
The Phone just rang.
I recognized it, as The Sheriff's Department.
{892- numbers, are rarely...good.}
oh my.
The Gal, was from The Sheriff's Department.
She said..."We have three horses Out, on Ely Road...could they be yours???"
{My HEART Jumped Through My Chest}
Praise God. No.
{Horses, Ponies...Mules, Cows...'Livestock'...are a Surprise a Minute.
Much...like 'people'. oh...my. ; )}

I...Just got Home, Scout...is Secure.
<3
Asked her...if there was anything I could do...to help, being a 'Horse Woman'...
{Ely Road, is a long way...from Fairfax, but...I'd be there...in a Minute.}
She said.... no, and she'd update her information.
<3
Praying...for The Horse's on Ely Road. <3}

I sleep with my clothes on, to this day.
Ready To Run!!

oh my.
Those...Critters.
<3
; )
<3 <3 <3 
Somehow...I, have to laugh.
<3
Those...'Critters', are Pretty Smart.
oh my...
I've Seen Them...All, in Action.
<3
Human's...should be afraid.
: )
Really.
<3

Humans, in my opinion...have a LOT To Learn.




No comments: