Saturday, March 19, 2022

Red...Red, Wine.


Worked on The Fountain...today.
Learned quickly, a new pump...was in order.

Before I headed to the rabbit hole, kept thinking about what kind of plants, would be available...this early, to have for the March 31 date.
Wondered if I could get clover, or...grass seed, that would at least be sprouting...by then.

Then...
it dawned on me, we've just Celebrated St. Patrick's Day...Shamrocks, should be available.
<3 <3 <3 
: )
Called my Awesome Johnson Ave. Hy Vee Floral Department.
; )
They Had Masses of Shamrocks!!!
<3
On CLEARANCE!!!
Oh My!!!
I, purchased many, many...over the phone.
<3
{That Sweet Gal, in The Floral Department...had them pulled, and watered for me...when I arrived.}
<3

Stopped at Menards, grabbed a new pump, for The Fountain...on my way to Hy Vee, and found They had Violas!!
Oh My!!
FLOWERS!!!
<3

Picked up a few groceries, at Hy Vee, knowing...I won't be having a moment, to grocery shop, for a couple weeks.
Then...headed Home, to work.
As I pulled in, at Home...my phone rang.
It was a Pal, hadn't heard from...in a long time.
<3
oh my.
<3

Her life has been Hell, for a long time.
We, visited...for quite a while, as I sat in Jethro...in the drive.
; )
after we parted...
carried in Groceries, Shamrocks...and Violas.
<3
Pulled an Old...Toy Truck, from the spare Bedroom, and Filled It, with some Flora.
<3
Knew, I was done, for this day...and, just wanted to enjoy them...a little, tonight, before taking them to the rabbit hole.
{also, enjoy a little Red Wine. ; ) }

Then, the phone...rang, again.

Another Friend, Long Time...43 Year's Ago...'Friend', 
from the Same 'small', Iowa Town, the first caller lives.
; )

oh my.

There Must Be Something...in The Water, There.
<3
Grateful, for it.
Made them Both...think of me, today.
<3 <3 

It was Good, So...Good, Visiting with Them Both.
<3
Truly.
<3

Love, and...Miss Them, Both.
<3

After this Day...
of getting Nothing Done, 
that I'd Intended...
in 
Fairfax...
well, 
It's Red, Red...Wine.
{Shamrocks, Old Toy Trucks, and...Violas.}
; )
oh...my.



What...a Day.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: