Sunday, March 27, 2022

Shiftin' Gears.


Dave...one of Scout's Friends, and ours...
brought me Kolaches, yesterday.
; )

Dave...adored Scout. 
Scout...adored Dave.
<3

Worked down the rabbit hole, as long as I could...yesterday afternoon, and evening.
My eyes...are so swollen from tears, my contacts...are fried, from them...I could hardly see.
Would've worn my glasses, but the prescription is for driving, so...kinda dangerous trying to walk with them.

The Mayor called yesterday, asking how I was doing, which...was nice, until...he started asking me questions about the IDOT.
oh dear.

He doesn't seem to 'recall'...many things.
Things, I offered to show him, in his own words, and others... in their emails.
'refresh his memory'

Ya know...That...always get's my blood boiling.
I Can...handle The Truth, no matter what it is.
Lies, on the other hand, well...they make me kinda crazy.

Offered to show him All of their email exchanges, in IDOT's Public Records.
Fairfax's...too.
He, wasn't very interested.

I always stay civil, so does he...
but...
our conversations tend to get a little 'heated'.
Reminded The Mayor, it isn't 'personal', but....
we're fighting for our lives...here....
because of Fairfax's/IDOT's Wrongful Trail Accommodations.

He understood.
or...
he said, he did.

I'm shiftin' gears, today.
Have to.
So Much...to get done, by March 31.
So much.
No time for tears, or...anger.
none.

I've posted on FB, that Folk's should be Prepared to Dig...Wear Their Grubbies, and Bring a Truck.
That's...a Fact.

Getting a late start, today...
but, like they say...
"Better Late, than never."
; )

Pal, Cheryl...just called, asked if I could use a hand.
This time...I'm takin' her up..on her Kind Offer.
<3

Images, tonight.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


 

No comments: