Friday, March 4, 2022

It's Gotta Be... Five O' Clock, Somewhere.

oh....my.

How Many Times, today...has 'That', crossed my mind. 
; )

If...Anything, could go wrong, well...it pretty much did.
; )

Helper, Brandon...didn't show up.
{Brandon...has 'his days', like...all of the rest of us. }

There were so many Things...that Needed to be Done, today.
oh my.

Storm Blowin' In...tomorrow.
oh my.
Glass...to replace, in the Greenhouse, before The Storm.

I'm not much...for heights.
: )
Brandon, isn't nearly as nervous on a 10 foot ladder, as myself.

Well...
ya gotta do, what ya Gotta Do.
With a wire brush, silicone...duct tape, and Glass...in hand, {after cleaning it.}
I...climbed.
; )
I barely...tapped that glass, I swear.
Broke the first piece.
Cut my hand...12 feet in the air.
: )
Duct tape...turns out...is a pretty good band-aid, while teetering on a ladder.
; )


Had furniture...on The Ford, that couldn't get wet.
Son, Justin...was home, sick.
: (

so...
without Brandon, or...Justin, to grab the other end, of Mountains.
called,
 Pal, Bill.
; )
He helped me unload furniture.
: )
It took longer, than either of us wanted.
Oh...My.

Could NOT...find the Key, to John's Shop...where we had to unload.
{Losing Keys...drives me absolutely...INSANE.}
Bill, and I...walked, traced...every Step I'd taken, before he arrived.
Five Times...Over.
: ( : ( : (
I'd JUST put John's Shop Key, on Jethro's Key Chain, this morning.
What The Hell???
oh my.
: (

Finally found them, exactly where I'd left them, when I last let Peanut outside.
Why...I kept them in my hand, when I let her out...I, don't know.
oh my.


Well...The Lost was Found.
; )
The Glass, and repairs, tho...temporary, are done.
Somehow...
'Calamity Jane' managed to save all of her fingers, and...didn't take a Tumble.
; )
{That's a 'God Thing' <3 <3 <3 }



It was Cold...and Windy, up on that ladder.
That 'Glass', was interesting to work with.
oh my.
; )

Thanks, So Much...to Pal, Bill.
Everything is Safe, and Under Cover.
; )

I'd wanted to Fluff, and Play...a little, down The Rabbit Hole, today.
um.
That Ship Sailed, when me... and that 10 foot ladder, became 'best friends'.
; )

It's a little after 5, I'm Gone.
; )
Long...

Tall...

Day.

oh...my.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: