Sunday, March 6, 2022

Riser.


Praise...God, the House...didn't flood last night.
I, still...sat up, late, late...'babysitting', it.
Worked on the two so-called 'two year old IDOT Temporary'...fixes, yesterday.
That, doesn't mean it won't flood, anyway.
Water...does what it wants to...with their cheap fix.

I'm Grateful, make no mistake.
Walked this morning, to see if we had any damages.
Everything...seems to be ok.
; )

Sad...for the Horrible Losses, in Chariton.
Dad, was from Derby, Iowa...close to Chariton.
: ( : ( : ( 
Heartbreaking.

Daughter, Liz....sent me the above tune, this morning.
<3
She's a 'Riser'.
<3 <3 <3 
We all have to be, these days.

Heading out...to feed Scout, then...meet with my Friend, Cheryl.
: )
Take a peek at her New...Home.
then...
we're going out for lunch.
It'll be good seeing her.
It's been a Long...time.

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

{A Dear...Friend, texted me this morning, asking if we were ok.
<3
It crossed my mind, wondering...if I'll ever enjoy hearing the rain...again.
Used to love a good thunderstorm, and hearing the rain.
Now...it's sickening.}

No comments: