Saturday, March 5, 2022

Bones.

 Heading back down The Rabbit Hole, in a bit.



Spent a while on the phone, this morning...with a Dear Friend, Cheryl.
She just moved back from Tennessee. 
Cheryl's been wanting me to come, check out her new Home.
Says...she want's my advice...on how to put it together.
; )
Hahahahahaha!
oh my.
Cheryl...doesn't need my help.
<3
Her former Home, in Cedar Rapids, was one...I'd walk into...stand at the door...
and, take a deep breath.
just...
Soak It All...In.
<3
Cheryl...has such a Wonderful Gift of Making a House...a 'Home'.
Her new Home..is 'Mid- Century', she's a little perplexed.
; )
Told Cheryl...this morning, when John was Building...The Rabbit Hole, and wanted to know where I wanted walls, doors, and windows, told him...didn't care. I, really didn't want any permanent walls. Asked him...to simply 'Build me a Box'.
; )
See...kinda like People, it's not...the Frame, it's what's Inside...that Makes a House a Home.
Our 'Home'...from the outside, is the same way.
You'd never suspect what's Inside.
It was born...in 1955, a Ranch.
Most...everything inside, is decades, a century...or more...older, than 'The Bones'. 

Told Cheryl...I wasn't a Bit...concerned, about where she was taking her New...'Home'.
<3
Told her...to Make It Her Own.
Fill It...with what She... Loves.
What...gives Her... Pleasure.
She...so deserves, that.
We...All...Do.
'Home'...
is a Place, that should Embrace You...
when you walk in the door.
That's different, for everyone.
That's O.K.
'Everyone'...isn't living in your Space.
Other's...approval, isn't necessary, when you live alone.

I, was very Blessed, that John...who Shared our 'Space', was Good, with whatever...my Insane, at times...'Ideas', were.
: )
There were times, I thought...he really didn't like some of these old...souls, Until...I'd suggest we'd sell something.
That's When...He'd Snap.
ZING!!!!
Hahahahaha!!
"You're NOT Selling That!! I LIKE That! It Stays!!".
; )
Hahahaha.
Yes...indeed, 'It Stays'.
<3

Well, I gotta Roll.
Move the two year old...IDOT 'Temporary' Drain Tubes, that I Pray...aren't frozen, by the House, so the House...doesn't Flood, for a 13th., or 14th., time...with the rain coming.
Then...get crackin' on The Rabbit Hole.
{Pray...'It'...doesn't Flood, today...either. : ( }

I'd wanted to meet with Cheryl, today...for lunch, but...don't dare leave.
Told her...we'd meet tomorrow.
Can't Wait...to See Her, and her New...'Home'.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: