Saturday, March 19, 2022

Everything... Changes. {except the things that never will.}



Headin' down the rabbit hole.
; )

I work there...odd hours.
in...'bites'.
; )

Sometimes, early, early.
Sometimes...
late, late.
and...
a little
in between.

Above...is how the rabbit hole...used to be.
I'd sure like to see it, that way again.
All of it.

I've come to understand...Those Days, are gone.
and...
they...ain't comin' back.

Everything changes.
Everything.
Some...rightfully, some...naturally, some...
wrongfully.

So, one makes do...with what one...is left with.
Ya Play the Hand...you're Dealt.
Play the hell...out of it.
; )

It Is...what It Is...
Baby.
; )
{That...has Always Been. That...will Never Change.}

I'll get some images of 'Items'...today, that will be here for the Weekend of 
March 31 - April 3....if I can.

My Goal...today, is getting The Fountain...going. Doesn't seem like the rabbit hole, without it.
Haven't had it going for the last couple of years.
so...
it could be Interesting.

I'll be here...the weekend of 
April 7 - 10, as well.
Re-Stocked.

9 - 6 {or later}
Both 4 Day Weekends.
; )

April10... is The Midwest Show, and Collector's Eye, at The Hawkeye Downs Fairgrounds, about 5 minutes from here.
{GREAT Shows <3 }
Pal, Colleen, called me yesterday...she co-promotes The Collector's Eye, with Pal, Dale.
She asked if I'd like to set up there.
; )
Sure appreciated her thinking of me, but...told her...I need to Stay Put, here...
had already planned on it.

It's gonna be a FULL HOUSE, here.
oh my.
oh...
my.

Folk's had Better Wear Their Grubbies, and 
Bring a Truck!!
That's a Fact.
; )

There's going to be a LOT...of Very Fun...
Gnarly...
Plantable 'Containers'.
Everything from Galvanized, to Old...Toy Trucks.
Kid's Wagons...Troughs...Enamelware...
oh my.
Wish it was warmer, I'd Love...to be Planting some up, now.
; )

Many...Cool...Old...Gnarly Fragments, of Farm, to Architectural.
For Those...with an Artists Soul, Creative Mind, and Spirit, I think they'll have Fun...
Diggin' around outside.
; )

{and...TONS of Concrete.
Some will be 10.00, some will be Hundreds.
Some, don't care if it ever sells.
; ) }

Inside...
well...
That little rabbit hole, is very difficult to describe.

There's...
Everything from what one would find...in an Early Iowa Farmhouse, 
to...
Vintage French.
Leather, Lace...Cotton, Wool....to Worn Velvet.
and More.
Ironstone...
to Stoneware.
Barn Lanterns...
to 
Old...Chandeliers.
Books...and Books...and Books.
Vintage Oil Paintings, to Old...Prints, along with Many, Old...Picture Frames.
Mirrors.
'Looking Glasses'.
Many...Many...Many.
of 
All Shapes, and Sizes.
Silverplate, Pewter....to Tin.

Tons of Early Stemware.
{being a bit of a 'Wine' Lover, and Cocktail...Sipper, well...
One can Never have Too Much Early Stemware.
Ever.
 ; )
I've always found...
Everything Tastes Better, out of a Vintage Vessel. ; )
Same way with Food, served in, and on... Vintage.
There's Somethin'...about It. ; ) 
Much of it, is priced far less, than new.
BONUS!!
; )}

I could go on, and on...and On.
Images...soon.
; )

Gotta Fly.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


Stumbled across the above FB Page, the other day.
Love It.
If you're a FB person...check it out.
It's Beautiful.


No comments: