Wednesday, March 16, 2022

A Grrrreat Day!!

Helper Brandon...and me, Moved Mountains...

TODAY!!
oh my.

{Concrete...Iron, and....
Mountains. }

Didn't have time...to take images.
Will...
soon.
; )

Had a Wonderful Greeting from 'The Fish'!!!
Every Spring, I wonder....
'Did They Make It?'
Have a Stock Tank Heater, for them...
but...
hate to admit it...
They, are...getting a bit, 'older'.
<3

Rescued them...from Walmart, many years ago.
They...were about an inch long, then.
They...are BIG FISH, these days.
<3
oh...my.
; )

There's also...some New Friends, with them, have been for several years.
<3
They...just 'appeared'.
<3
Crappies, Grandson, Justin...thinks.
<3
{He, should Know. Little 'J' is a Master Hunter, and Fisherman ; ) } 



{That...Little Man, has had River Water, running through his veins since The Day...He was Born.
<3
: )
John, was a 'Bass' Man.
<3
Catch...and Release.

<3 <3 <3 
: )

me...
well...I always caught Bullheads, when I was young, then...
 waited for Dad...to take 'em off The Hook.
Their Stingers, were something...I, wanted No Part Of.
; ) 
None.

Dad, would...also, Release them.
Always.
<3 }

'Fish'...are 'Fish'...to me.
unless, 
of course...
They are 'Family', like 
Ours... 
Are,
Down The Rabbit Hole.
<3

Made my heart Swell...today, when They Blew Me Kisses...in the old stock tank.
<3 
We've All Made It...
'Survived'
another 
Year.
Another Winter.

Priceless.
<3

Had several Folks, stop by, when they noticed us working.
; )

Not
 'Open'...
yet.
; )

Will be, March 31, thru April 3.
; )

After Helper, Brandon...Hit The Road, so did me, and The Ford.
Made a Dash...to Cedar Falls, Iowa... to pick up...an, old...old...
Iron Baby Bed.
; )
<3
{Met some Wonderful Folks.}

I...don't buy 'Baby Beds'.
however...
I Do...buy 'Garden Gates', especially...
when 
They Have 
'Hearts'.
<3 <3 <3 
; )

Gonna be Movin' Many More...Mountains, tomorrow.
Helper, Eric, and Brandon...will be On Board.
; )

Tomorrow...promises to be another, Long...
'Grrrreat Day'
; )

A 'Git 'er Done'...kinda day.
; )
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

The above 'tune' was the last Tune...I sang, with my Mother.
<3
We sang that 'Tune', at the end.
Together.
<3



at the end of the day...
I, Miss...My Mom.
<3
Always will. 
<3

No comments: