Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Oh... dear.


Several years ago... Pal, Allyson invited me to join her, at a Very Cool Event, in Marion, Iowa.
; )

Davina and The Vagabonds...were playing there.
<3

I'll post two of their tunes...above.
Love Them.
<3

I'm a Nasty...Smoker, so...when The Band, took a break, went outside...to
 Smoke.
; )
Guess...who followed me, out the door?
Hahahahaha!!!
Davina.
<3
; )
No Coat, No...Stogies.
: (
Davina knew Where I was Goin', and...What...I was Up To. ; ) 
{'Smoker's 'Know' These Things}
; )

I was wearing an old Flannel, under my coat, 

{Pal...Mary Sellon, gave me that Coat...after I'd complimented her, on it's Beauty. 
<3
Sure...Miss...Mary. 
She...was the kind of Person, who would Literally...Give Someone, the Shirt {Coat} off of her back.
She...was Special.  Very.}

so...
slipped Mary's Coat off, and gave it to Davina to keep warm, and...a Stogie.
; )

We had a Great...Conversation, standing in the cold....
Blowin' Smoke.
; )





It's been a Long...Long...Day.
oh my.
; )

Pal, Steph...sent the 'Push Pin'...Tune, by Davina and The Vagabonds...
 to me...7 years ago.

can't imagine...
why?

: )

I...personally...Love, 'Lipstick and Chrome'.
<3

All of Their Music...is Incredible.
They are All...
Amazing 'Artists'.
{Steph, Too. ; ) }

Back Down 'The Rabbit Hole', in the Mornin'.



oh...
dear.
; )

{I've sure been Blessed...to have had Such Wonderful Friends, throughout my life.}
Still...am.
<3

So...
Grateful.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


No comments: