Friday, March 4, 2022

Back in The Saddle... again.

 Well...

I'm Back, in The Saddle Again.

; )
Heading to The Rabbit Hole.
Working on replacing glass, in The Greenhouses.
They say...we're gonna get a bit of rain, and storms...tomorrow.

Think...Merle's Funeral...was a bit harder on the old...Mad Hatter, than I thought.
: (

I've always been the kind of person, that could get hit in the face with a ball bat, and...you'd never see a reaction.
Not...at The Time.
It's when I get away, from 'eyes'...alone, that's when I process.
oh my.

Seeing Duff, and John's Brothers...was more difficult, than I'd imagined.
I sat on the very back pew...watching them.
As I visited...with them, thinking on it now...
I, don't even remember...much of what we were discussing.
Like...when I'd visit with my Sister, Jo Ann.
: )
I, never heard...much, of what she said...I, was mesmerized...by Jo Ann's Eyes.
She...had Dad's Eyes.
<3
for those 'moments'...I'd get to visit with 'Dad'... 'see'...a little of him, I...hadn't seen, in so long.
It...was the same, with Kenny, and Donald.
Found myself...searching them, for any trace...any, bit of John.

Donald's hands...are similar, to John's. 
I, saw a bit...of John, in Kenny's smile.
; )

Looking at The Beautiful...Collages, Stephanie, Duff's Lovely...Partner, had so Carefully... put together...for Merle, with Hundreds of Images...oh my.
<3
A 'Lifetime'
<3

We All...have 'Collages'.
In our Hearts, and Memories.
<3

There's been so much...lately, for..so...long, 
so...many blows, by those old ball bats, seems...it takes a little longer, after being blindsided, to find my feet again.
oh my.
oh...my.

Found 'em...this morning.
; )
Back...in The Saddle, again.
; )


Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C. 

{Sitting in that Chapel, where...we said our Good Byes, to Peg...and, so Many...Loved Ones, over the last few years...was a pretty big blow. 
Bigger...than I was prepared for. }




No comments: