Friday, March 18, 2022

Movin' and a Shakin'!


Oh...My!!
; )

Iron Baby Bed...
yeah...
'Garden Gates'.
<3
Love The Hearts!!
<3 

Helper, Eric...worked with me...yesterday morning, then...Helper, Brandon, in the afternoon, 
 when Eric had to leave.
oh...my.
; )

again...
We Moved Mountains!

I...must look 'weak'...to The Boys.
When Eric, and I moved the metal arch...out front, from the back...of the rabbit hole,
Eric and I set it down...
Eric, looked at me, and said...
"Whew!! I'm Winded!! 'You'...HAVE to Be!!"
Hahahahahaha!!!
: )
{no...I wasn't.
; )
 but...stood there with a smile.
 No answer. Just...stood there, smiling. : ) }

Then...Brandon and I moved the Old...Concrete Table, and Benches.
{Urns...stepping stones...bird baths, fountains...etc...etc....etc. }
Holy Smokes...
I will admit....
Those Puppies, made us Both...
'Think'.
Wow!

After moving each piece, Brandon...asked, and asked...
"Are you ok?"
: )
Hahahahaha!!!
Yes!
Yes!

Did a little math, last night...probably shouldn't of.
{I've always felt...if I don't Know...how much something weighs, especially before lifting it, 
well...
'Ignorance is Bliss'. }

That Concrete Table Top...
according to the math...
weighs close to 400 pounds.
{Actually, guessed that, as we were moving it.}
WOW!!
I, was eating Aleve, last night for Supper!
Wow!!
{had one...for Breakfast, too. ; ) }

But...what I find strange, is that The Boys...worry about 'Frail'...Old Me!!!
Dang!!
Hahahahaha!!!
{I...may be Clumsy...but, weak...or, Frail...I Ain't!}

Eric and I....put a new, old door... on the front Greenhouse.
The 'Iowa Hurricane'...was pretty tuff on the Greenhouse's.
More...than we thought.
: (
Still waiting on Glass.
Was Happy, that my memory served me, about some Cool Doors, in the Barn.
They've been there...for Decades.
We had to do a little modification...on them, but...
the front door is on.
A Temporary Fix, but...good for now.
; )




I will admit...that Table Top...seemed a little heavier, than I remembered it being, when Pal, Bill and I loaded it.
I'd Better Get Back to Work!
Gettin' a little 'Soft'.
; )
oh my.
{Think The Boys, are...too....maybe.
They seem to struggle a little more, than last year!}

Today...is Miss. Scarlett's Birthday.
Wow...
11 Year's Old!!
How Did THAT Happen!?
oh my.
<3
Bought Pizza, for Justin's Birthday...yesterday.
<3
We all had lunch together...in his Shop, to Celebrate.
<3
I refer to The Boys, as 'Boys'...
They always will be, to me.
<3
'Kids'
<3
They're all close, in age.
Justin...turned
37 yesterday.
WOW!!
HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???
oh my.

Happy Birthday...
to 
Miss. Scarlett.
<3 <3 <3 


Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 


They'll always be 'Kids'...to me.
Always.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Still have Miss. Scarlett's...little Red, Winter Coat, and a pair of her tiny little White Shoes, in my Wardrobe...that, were left here, long...long...ago, when she stayed with me when Liz was working nights.
They make me Smile...every single time...I open that door.
Priceless.
When visiting with Miss. Scarlett...today, asked her how Tall...she is, Today.
5'4.
Wow.
Wow.

Liz, and I...are 5'8.
I'm guessin'...Scarlett's gonna be Taller than us, before long.
Especially...if she keeps Growing as fast as she has, over the last few years.
Wow.
<3 
Wow.}


Those...
little...
 White Shoes.
<3



oh...my.
<3

Seems like Yesterday.
{Guess...I 'blinked'. }

oh dear.
<3 
; )

I...worry, a lot.
Too much, maybe.

These days, are so 'different', even from when I was growing up.
Guess...I've seen a little 'too much', over the last several years,  that give me Pause.







No comments: