Saturday, March 5, 2022

Let...The Layering Begin.

 Spent the afternoon...down The Rabbit Hole.

oh...my.
; )

We both...are so Battle Worn.
I've been 'away'...so long.
: (

Everything is in total chaos.
If...I can make a little sense, snippets, of sense...there, well...
I'll Take It.
<3

Every day, I work on a tiny corner.
Just...a 'bite'.
; )

Believe it, or not...that's a Big Deal.
well...
it is, for me.
<3

Somehow....that little 'rabbit hole', has Survived, what many around us...have not.
It's beaten up...bruised, here, and there.
but...
unlike so many others, It's Still Standing.
<3

I think of that...often, as I work.
<3
: )


Inch...by inch.





Ran across the above, today...
I'm sure, it was Peg's.
<3 <3 <3
Perfect. 

{There's SO Much...that's landed down the Rabbit Hole, over the last 3 years.
With IDOT's, and Fairfax's...Wrongful Butchering, there was no way....I could be there...longer than I had to be, just...to pile deliveries, inside.
There are no words, I could possibly find, to describe...begin, to describe...
What They've Wrongfully Done...to us.
None.}

What I have to do...now, is LOCK...THEM...and,
 'Everything'
Ugly...
 Outside The Door.

The Rabbit Hole, make's that...pretty easy.
<3
I'd forgotten, how....easy.
; )

Thought of The Hatter's perfect quote, as I 'Layered'...today, from Alice in Wonderland.

'There is a Place...like no place on Earth.
A land full of wonder, mystery...and danger.
Some say, to Survive It...
you need to be as Mad...as a Hatter.
Which...
Luckily...
I, am.'

Indeed.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.




No comments: