Wednesday, March 9, 2022

One Day...at a time.


Got lost...down The Rabbit Hole, today.
Unpacked...more boxes.
Ran across...a Wonderful Box, Filled with Soulfulness.
<3
Old...Trucks, Christmas....
oh my.
<3
: )
Two...of my Most...Favorite 'Addictions'.
<3


brought in...a couple of Amazing...
Marble Pillars.
; )
oh my.
<3


Started the re-set...on the 'Middle Cupboard'.
Love...the Insane, Oyster Shell...Lamp.
<3
It was Jerri's, Peg's...Beautiful Mother in Law.
<3
and...
my Dear...Dear, Friend, too.
; )



Did a lot of movin' and shakin'...today.
; )



Purchased the above...old, Gnarly...little tin cabinet, from Sweet Friends, Dawn, and Jerome...
a couple of years ago.
Had Jethro...when I bought it, then, seemed...our schedules never seemed to work, to get it picked up.
They brought it to me...several months ago, left it by The Hen House.
<3
I'm just...finding my way, back...'there'.

Today...thought, I'd better figure out a place...for it.
Opened it's little door, and found...Dawn, and Jerome...had Filled It with
Awesomeness.
'Soulfulness'.
<3 <3 <3 
: )
They...are 'Diggers'.
They...Dig Up...Amazing Things, at old...Dump Sites.
<3
Bottles, Stoneware...Jewelry... Toys...and, Graniteware.
<3
Oh My.
<3 



LOVE IT ALL!!!
and...
Them.
: )
<3
Oh My.
Blessings.
<3


Meeting with my long time...Tax Pal, tomorrow.
I'm sure...he's gonna Cry, for me.

These last few years...have been interesting.
; )

Hell, when haven't they...been.
; )

Somehow, we always...always, get through.
Always.
<3

One Day...
at a time.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

 

No comments: