Saturday, August 14, 2021

What Happens in Nashville, Stays...in Nashville.


Just came inside...to Cool Off.
Oh my.
Had to Flip....The Massive, 12 Foot Long...
SOLID WALNUT...
Table, on his Feet, today.
Working on The Gold Rush...Load.

There was no way....I could Flip...It.
Got my right hand...stuck under it, twice...when trying to dead lift it.
So...
started hunting 4x4's...blocks...pry bars.
oh...my.

{Thanks...Dad. <3 }




Finally...got one end, up...onto an old wire milk crate, then...
had the Leverage...to Flip It Up....on it's Feet.
Wow.

That's a Stout Table!!
: )



Then....started unpacking things, I've been Gathering...for months.
This...is Just...a Snippet.
; )

Some of it...is coming inside.
Especially...The Treasures, from The South, and My Pal...Scarlett Scales.
<3
{Would've included Scarlett...in the Below Insanity, but...the Year...She and I....got 'Craziest'...I didn't stay at The Opryland.
That was The Only...Year, I didn't. }


Unloaded several pieces, recently got from Pal, Dale.
They were in a Horrific Truck, and Trailer....Accident.
He was going to Burn...it all.
: (
They are all at least 150 years old...Survived All of Those Years, then...that Horrible Accident.
Then...when the Iowa Hurricane came through....a year ago...where he was storing everything, was Flattened.
It's All...been exposed to Winter...and Big Rain.

I bought several 'Hurt'...Survivors...from Dale, a couple of months back.
Spent a few hours today....repairing, gluing...and...Lovin' On....'em!
<3
They Are Worthy!
No Burn Pile...for The Survivors.
<3


1860's Tankard Trophy...for Rowing.
Found it with Allyson, in St. Augustine, Florida.
Keepin' It.
; )
It's my New...Old...'Mint Julep'...MUG!
Hahahaha...
It's Silver Plate.
Found...in The South.
Perfect.
 : )

There's The Darling....Bunny, Scarlett Gave me.
<3


ALL of The FUSO...has to be emptied.
YIKES!!
{I'm seriously...thinking about keeping the Empire... 'Ghost'...Mirror.
oh my.
The more I cleaned it...the Closer Pals...we became.
: )
It's SO Soulful!
1850's, I'd guess.
<3 }

When I was going through things...in the FUSO's cab...
Ran across...the below.
Oh My Lord!!
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

I stepped back, looked at it, Threw My Head Back....
LAUGHING!!!
ROARING...
from The Depths of My Soul!!!

Oh My LORD!!!

Wondering...wondering...wondering...
WHICH...
Insane....
 Heart of Country, at The Opryland...Hotel, did...I decide, to 
KEEP The Hotel Key....as a Keepsake???



THEY WERE ALL INSANE!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!!
: ) : ) : ) 

I started thinking of Each, and Every....Show.
<3

Was it the time...I danced with one of the Turkey Hunter Dudes???
He was all decked out in Camo...blowing on a Turkey Call...at Three in The Morning.
We ran into each other...in The Opryland's Lobby. 
I...was Barefooted....in a Formal...Gown, with Pegadoo, and Amy.
?
Hahahaha!
{Hey....Music was playing...in The Lobby, 'The Tennessee Waltz'...was wafting through the Lobby's speakers.
Enough Said!
: )
When The Tennessee Waltz...Plays, Ya Find a Dancin' Partner.
Period!!}


Was it the Year...Steph was with??? 
Our Favorite...Porter, drove us All Downtown, Nashville... he took us... to BB Kings...with Daughter, Liz, and Kristi???
OH MY Lord....
What a NIGHT!!!
Hahahahaha!
Holy SMOKES!!!

Was It...when Cindy B., and a Bunch Of Us Crazy Iowa Girl.... Antiquers...all stayed together...in our Room, packed in...like Sardines???
Went Downtown Nashville...in a Vintage Limo???
Hahahahaha!!!

I'm surprised WE SURVIVED....That Night!!!
oh my.
; )

Brought the 'Key'...
 'Memories'...
inside, and tucked it in the Big...Dairy Farm...Store Cupboard, where...I can See It...Every Day!
<3
Makes me SMILE....Every Time....I Look at it.
: )
Priceless.

Yeah....always told John...
"What 'Happens'...in Nashville, 
'Stays'...in Nashville."

; )

He'd just Roll...his eyes.
; )
<3

He...Knew...'The Mad Hatter'...Better Than ANYONE on The Planet!!
<3

Back to work.
; )
Love...to Ya.

Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


{We Work...Hard,
Hard.
The Scary...thing,
We 'Play' Harder.
: ) }





 

No comments: