Sunday, August 8, 2021

Fairfax City Hall...and, IDOT District 6.


Ya'll have FLOODED our home 5 Times, in the last Year...for This Fairfax...Suicide Trail.
; )
You've Wrongfully...Butchered, and Raped.
Oh My. 

For a Wrongful...Trail, You've Breached Our Recorded Agreement NOT To Build.
Yet...before my eyes, ya lied to me...
Over, and...over...while You Were Building It.
oh...my.
That's Heartbreaking...Boys.
Girls.
: )

To those...who Swear...There Isn't a 'Trail'....
please advise Them, to get Their Eyes...and...Head's Examined.
<3

Bless Their Heart's.

I'm a bit...
A Lot...
disappointed...
with each, and every One of Them...connected with This...
Wrongfulness.

Heartbreaking.

I counted on Our Elected City Folks, to watch out for us, have our best interests...at heart.
Foolishly...
My Mistake.
I, trusted.
My...Mistake.




No comments: