Thursday, August 19, 2021

Let's Make It...Happen.

 Made it to Rochester.

'Gold Rush'

; )

Helper, Brandon...helped me Top Off...The Load, this morning.
The FUSO..was Full.
FULL.
; )
{Go Big....or Go Home}
; )

Arrived in Rochester...around 3, this afternoon...and started Hunting...Porters.
Could start unloading..at 4.
Needed another pair of Hands.

Could only find one.
: )
His name...is Sam.
: )

He's an older Gentleman...
but...oh my.
: )

He's getting ready to retire, from doing Asphalt...Work.
Sam...doesn't mind the Heat, and...oh my, He's a Worker.
<3

Said...."Come on...Sam, Let's Make It Happen."
: )

When I opened the back door...of the FUSO...he, like Every Other..Porter, asked...
"Who Helped You Load This???"
hahahahaha....

Most of the time, I did...
along with whom ever...I was sharing a Booth with.
John, also helped...back in the Day.
<3
Son, Justin...has been Involved...as well.
<3

This time...The Kids....helped, and Brandon.
: )
{Liz, and Adam...Busted Butt, the other day. <3}

Me, and Sam...had it two thirds....unloaded, in an hour and a half.
Then...
Lynn, and Lea...our Wonderful Southern Iowa...Farmer Friends, showed up.
<3 <3 <3 
PRAISE GOD!!!
<3

We had Some Heavy Pieces...still on The Truck.

The FUSO...was Completely Empty...in Two Hours.
; )

Lea, kept unpacking totes....as we unloaded.
<3
She's Amazing.
<3

Still have a Ton...to get unpacked, and set.
But...
IT'S ALL IN.
; )










I'm Cross Eyed...tonight.
Tired.
Tired.
; )

Start all over...again, in the morning...at 8 a.m.

I tipped Sam...well, he was Amazing.
He EARNED It!!!
: )
Every Single Dollar!!!
<3

He's coming back...to help me pack out...Sunday.
Bless His Heart.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

{Received a text...today, as I was driving, a Dear Friend...is in the hospital.
{I am wearing one of her shirts...today.
Amazing Woman.
<3
The Lord Knows...who she is.
<3
Please...include her...in your Prayers...
along with All..who are struggling, and suffering.
There's so many.}























No comments: